Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giving the fact she shares so much Covid hoax and anti lockdown why would brands want to be associated with her

Reactions: 5
Giving the fact she shares so much Covid hoax and anti lockdown why would brands want to be associated with her
They’re all sharing the ‘there was more suicides last month than covid deaths’ post today and it’s getting on my last nerve. Not even close to true.

Reactions: 6
Is she staying in a hostel or something? There's a piece of paper on the wall behind her with what looks like "Please close the window"...there's more writing, can't see if it's in other languages or what.

Reactions: 4
Who/what exactly is this kid? New follower of this thread and I genuinely would like to know who she is and how she got a following on Instagram? She is only a child! A spoilt little brat who thinks she knows it all. Funny to watch, car-crash as someone said earlier and I am ashamed to admit, I have to watch to see what happens 🤣Can anyone shed any light on her? TIA

Reactions: 2
Anyone noticed her sister is still posting about the young lad that got stabbed a few weeks ago. She’s been milking it for as much sympathy as possible, it’s sad they were close but I find it extremely tacky and self serving. If I see another post about her having to call 999 again I swear to god. Not a drop of class in that whole family but are we surprised really

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Anyone noticed her sister is still posting about the young lad that got stabbed a few weeks ago. She’s been milking it for as much sympathy as possible, it’s sad they were close but I find it extremely tacky and self serving. If I see another post about her having to call 999 again I swear to god. Not a drop of class in that whole family but are we surprised really
What about the poor woman coming from her hard days work getting stabbed ... is there any sympathy for her ..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but I just think this is quite mean. She's only 16 I don't think she should be even brought onto thread Tbh

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but I just think this is quite mean. She's only 16 I don't think she should be even brought onto thread Tbh
Kind of think it's fair game tbh considered that family in general and how much pain they've inflicted on others. This has been going on an almost daily basis since he died, RIP stories stuck between other stories of her happy out. She might be 16 but I find it really disingenuous and attention-seeking. Each to their own though 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s looking to head off to Bali now🙄 sussing if travellers can get in, she literally gives zero fucks about the pandemic,must think herself and her family are bulletproof

She’s looking to head off to Bali now🙄 sussing if travellers can get in, she literally gives zero fucks about the pandemic,must think herself and her family are bulletproof
I suppose when they're used to getting away with LITERAL murder would you be surprised she thinks she can do what she wants :confused:

What about the poor woman coming from her hard days work getting stabbed ... is there any sympathy for her ..
I don't understand how showing remorse for her friends death has anything to do with the death of another woman. She is allowed to experience grief and show she misses her friend as many times as she wants on her own platform. Ok whatever relative that committed such a sadistic crime is an absolute thug but it wasn't her who did it we don't choose who we are related to or decide their actions.

Reactions: 7
She’s so cheeky it’s unbelievable this girl has no brain cells whatsoever in her dreams she will be a big influencer

Reactions: 5
Don’t underestimate me ahahahaha IM SORRY WHAT 😂 when has she shown anyone she’s capable of anything other than sometimes getting out of bed. We absolutely will continue to underestimate u saffy and we will enjoy it. I feel like her covid rants are going to get worse with the vaccinations looming, we’re in for some quality content 😂 can’t wait to sit back and watch the car crash

Reactions: 8
She’s the biggest air head that girl Charlene Waldron is causing chaos you believe wat you want in life but to come on social media and be putting out there for other people to believe it’s all the townies and mouths that are against the vaccine and government which is fine that’s your opinion but don’t be trying to force that opinion onto others. They said the guards made the March /riot out to be worse than it was Sorry if someone came at ur son or brother with a fire work they wouldn’t stand for it absolute knakers 😡

All they give a fk about is getting there hair tan and nails done saffron’s attitude won’t get her very far be a different story if one of her family members passed from the virus 🦠

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.