Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls i don’t think we should ever question how or why people know things. This is a gossip site your hardly going say your Saffys mates sister or something to that effect!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Girls i don’t think we should ever question how or why people know things. This is a gossip site your hardly going say your Saffys mates sister or something to that effect!
Her Ma had it in her insta this morning. Asking her friend that died last year to look after Saffy as she welcomes her baby boy today

Reactions: 8
Her Ma had it in her insta this morning. Asking her friend that died last year to look after Saffy as she welcomes her baby boy today
What I meant was people are basically asking people to out themselves.

Reactions: 1
I’m a lurker on this thread but has anyone listened to Art Hostage on YouTube, fell down a hole today regarding Liverpool gangsters but he also has a lot about the Byrnes/Daniel K/Tyson Fury etc

Reactions: 5
Please keep us in the loop re name choice. I've a feeling it's going to be ridic.

Any one any goss on the Gareth’s O’ Ds latest GF she got herself pregnant for him but he doesn’t seem to be on the scene with her anymore 👀
She got herself pregnant for him? What type of wording is that?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Please keep us in the loop re name choice. I've a feeling it's going to be ridic.
My bets on Ronaldo Kayden Jayden Thompson. jokes prob think it’ll be something like Drew or Jensen. Like out there but not MENTAL like the rest of them cough fendi cough cavalli.
Imagine if she called it Alan tho I’d crease myself

• Haha
Reactions: 13
cough fendi cough cavalli.
Someone needs to tweet Katie Hopkins and ask her what she thinks of the Names Fendi Blu and Cavalli
Tell me your ma is a thick scum bag without telling me your ma is a thick scum bag
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
There’s just no topping them names unless she has a boy and calls him Canada Goose

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just choked on my tea! Don’t be giving her any ideas!
Moose Knuckles might be on the list 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So is saffy still with the Dad or not ..think her family taught she would end up an Irish celeb .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Any one any goss on the Gareth’s O’ Ds latest GF she got herself pregnant for him but he doesn’t seem to be on the scene with her anymore 👀
Can't see Gareth staying around for a baby, could be wrong though. He wouldn't love anyone more than he loves himself

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.