Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would Steven Gerrard an English professional football manager allow himself and his young daughter anywhere near a scumbag like Liam Byrne and go out with the likes of Lee “no involvement in crime” Byrne?
What is he thinking!
Because Alex "drop ya knickers" Gerrard loves that lifestyle and the daughter is exactly like her mamma

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kinda nearly forgot about the madness of what happened at the shooting in the hotel until saw the photos last few days! Mad!

Reactions: 3
Ex SF councillor .. his das a wanker two that shows you why people should stay in their lane. Those two will be dead men walking

Reactions: 4
I dont get why he would do that to his entire family. Go to prison and do your time and leave your family out of it. what would he get out of it apart from staying out of jail?

Reactions: 6
Oh yeh i know but he's gona spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder aswell as his family, he should have just done his time is what im saying. Must be more to it.

My understanding is that without the plea he would of been facing a murder charge and probably about 18+ years. I think with going witness he will still need to do a few years, maybe 5 and then enter the witness programme which his family are/will already be under. I agree just do your time for the crime u committed. Dragging his wife and children away from their whole lives, family & friends because of his mistakes. I could never do that to my children.

That Sadie Byrne (David & Liam Byrnes mother) is a right yolk. Sitting in court playing the poor innocent mother who lost her son. Yeah I get that her son was murdered but what her other son (Liam) did on the streets of Dublin in 2016 & 2017 for "revenge" was beyond sick. What about those victims mothers and most were innocent people who were just related to the hutches and some even mistaken identity. She's a sick twisted witch. Absolute scumbag of a family the Byrnes. Not to mention her 2 precious sons flooding Dublin with drugs which she still benifits from. Geebag.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Has Katelyn Massey had a bbl and showing it off in a gym session with Paloma?
Bad enough the braces and laminate eyebrows from the front, but the fat hole from the back…… please lord!
Wonder why the raffle page was reported? Probably treademark and copyright laws 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There is a good article in the Sunday World App on Dowdells role in The Regency. Its now about 15 articles down.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has Katelyn Massey had a bbl and showing it off in a gym session with Paloma?
Bad enough the braces and laminate eyebrows from the front, but the fat hole from the back…… please lord!
Wonder why the raffle page was reported? Probably treademark and copyright laws 😂
Her booty isn't that big in real life
She's so fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.