Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how happy the guards are to get them for something. After all of the harm that they have caused and they know what they've done (without having to prove it) now they get them on a fight on the street 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine how happy the guards are to get them for something. After all of the harm that they have caused and they know what they've done (without having to prove it) now they get them on a fight on the street 🤣
With garden tools. It’s actually hysterical. All ears’ hard earned work for years weaselling out of stuff gone down the drain for a fight on a road

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's the story with the Fowlers? They to do with Whela or is this different? Wardy must not be too afraid of getting whacked if he's out brawling on the streets :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
They will only get a slap on the wrist! How come none of the lads they were fighting with were charged? Jesus they really are kids..

Reactions: 4
I think your right she is an o'driscoll ..

When I seen Sophie at the end of the garden while I was watching the fight I just kept thinking I would of loving leanne to pull up in car loads and dance all over her. Like how brilliant would that have been 🤣
has anything been posted on tiktok?
yea I knew she had T O’D on her outfits. Leanee uses donohoe or Mooney but mostly donohoe.
Ah that would’ve being the icing on the cake. Say Leanne’s glad she’s well out of it now. Wardy has more enemies than ever

What's the story with the Fowlers? They to do with Whela or is this different? Wardy must not be too afraid of getting whacked if he's out brawling on the streets :ROFLMAO:
allegedly fowlers brother was on his way to whack wardy when he crashed his bike & died a few years ago. There’ll be some escalation now after the fight with the garden tools😂 Glen who’s hitting wardy isn’t a kid he’s a man.

They will only get a slap on the wrist! How come none of the lads they were fighting with were charged? Jesus they really are kids..
sure the wards are out on bail and got re bailed🙄 you couldn’t make it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What's the story with Whelas killer? There were rumours it was Eric Ward (O'Driscoll). Has there been any arrests?

yea I knew she had T O’D on her outfits. Leanee uses donohoe or Mooney but mostly donohoe.
Ah that would’ve being the icing on the cake. Say Leanne’s glad she’s well out of it now. Wardy has more enemies than ever

allegedly fowlers brother was on his way to whack wardy when he crashed his bike & died a few years ago. There’ll be some escalation now after the fight with the garden tools😂 Glen who’s hitting wardy isn’t a kid he’s a man.

sure the wards are out on bail and got re bailed🙄 you couldn’t make it up.
I wouldn’t really look too much into them getting bailed to be honest, this is finally the beginning of the end for ears, he’s finally had his day in court and has been named, they’ll be getting him on any tiny thing they can now while building a bigger case. It’ll all go down hill quickly. Actually delighted. And on top of the guards he still has to try and run what he’s doing with half of Dublin wanting to take a shot at his head. Wouldn’t say Sophie will be having as merry a Christmas this year 🥰🥰🥰😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t really look too much into them getting bailed to be honest, this is finally the beginning of the end for ears, he’s finally had his day in court and has been named, they’ll be getting him on any tiny thing they can now while building a bigger case. It’ll all go down hill quickly. Actually delighted. And on top of the guards he still has to try and run what he’s doing with half of Dublin wanting to take a shot at his head. Wouldn’t say Sophie will be having as merry a Christmas this year 🥰🥰🥰😂😂😂
ah yeah totally agree it’s the beginning of the end for him. Say it’s killing him he’s finally named and shamed 😂

Reactions: 2
Was it that ride of a cop that was in court too? Dwayne? I know there was tik toks about him last year but he seemed sound and I’d say he’s delighted they got him on something!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
ride? you mean ugly washed up pedalo? 🤮🤣

pedalo**

omg... pedalo****

u know what i mean

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ride? you mean ugly washed up pedalo? 🤮🤣

pedalo**

omg... pedalo****

u know what i mean
Nah. I don’t think that’s true? Was that not all cause someone’s fella was done? The cops would have picked up on that straight away. They watch social media like mad.

the only ones i'll ever feel bad for is jean and parker, say what you want about jean but she was with whela who had loads of money and still running her buisness, and is so much quieter on social media, and doesn't give off jealous bitchy vibes like the maloneys, the part in the funeral video of parker and his dog actually broke my heart 😢😢 that poor dog and child, the only innocent ones in all this, respect for jean for starting back up her buisness, no angle but who is, nothing compares to the maloneys tho 🤮

Nah. I don’t think that’s true? Was that not all cause someone’s fella was done? The cops would have picked up on that straight away. They watch social media like mad.
wasn't he flirting with 18 year olds after inside the k came out? just get creepy vibes off him. And he's not good looking imo 😂 but each to their own

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is Sophie so obsessed with Leanne? A new TikTok up of Leanne but none of wardy getting the few smacks🤔🤔
Leanne’s rearing her daughter, working and living her life, wardys fucked up finally and Sophie’s making TikToks of her fellas ex 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is Sophie so obsessed with Leanne? A new TikTok up of Leanne but none of wardy getting the few smacks🤔🤔
Leanne’s rearing her daughter, working and living her life, wardys fucked up finally and Sophie’s making TikToks of her fellas ex 🥴😂
What's the @ for the tiktok?

Riddled with jealousy , she's obviously very triggered by his ex , 14yo behaviour ... dumb 14yo that is 😅

Reactions: 5
Riddled with jealousy , she's obviously very triggered by his ex , 14yo behaviour ... dumb 14yo that is 😅
you’d have to wonder with everything going on with her fella at the min and she’s busy making TikToks about his ex😂😂 id say it’s more than likely her. Always on about Leanne mooching 😂 Leanne has a job🤣 make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 6
you’d have to wonder with everything going on with her fella at the min and she’s busy making TikToks about his ex😂😂 id say it’s more than likely her. Always on about Leanne mooching 😂 Leanne has a job🤣 make it make sense
I just watched the tiktoks , the stuff being said is so vile , like how could you have this much hatred for someone , so bad , if it is Sophie she really can't afford to talk , no logic whatsoever , it's the pits 😵

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.