Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey ma me new mate fendi blu maloney wants a play date.
Fendi wah????
Fendi Blu
Ahhhh No son not today ………

under her breath not everrrrrrrrr

She can dress him up in as much fake tat as she wants and parade him around restaurants for pics but she's up there for tit mother of the year award the amount of danger she puts the poor child in. Not mentioning the absolute tit he's going to get when he starts school.

Shelley taking a break from chopping rolls to lick her sisters hole again, hasn't she got anything better to be doing yawn
Sure this is it she’s such a bleeping stupid scrote she thinks his name is only deadly.
The bullying will start in junior infants when all the mas hear what his name is even if they don’t know of gangster gee herself . Then the kids will hear their mas slagging his name and they will bring that into school and he’s going to be slagged non stop then the older kids will hear about his funny name and he’s going to be tormented.
She’s just slapped a massive stigma on him for life. He doesn’t stand a chance with his ridiculous name, not socially and not professionally he will be criticised and laughed at. Imagine not being even able to order a Starbucks without being laughed at.
It’s without a doubt the worst name I’ve ever heard for a child.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Hey ma me new mate fendi blu maloney wants a play date.
Fendi wah????
Fendi Blu
Ahhhh No son not today ………

under her breath not everrrrrrrrr

Sure this is it she’s such a bleeping stupid scrote she thinks his name is only deadly.
The bullying will start in junior infants when all the mas hear what his name is even if they don’t know of gangster gee herself . Then the kids will hear their mas slagging his name and they will bring that into school and he’s going to be slagged non stop then the older kids will hear about his funny name and he’s going to be tormented.
She’s just slapped a massive stigma on him for life. He doesn’t stand a chance with his ridiculous name, not socially and not professionally he will be criticised and laughed at. Imagine not being even able to order a Starbucks without being laughed at.
It’s without a doubt the worst name I’ve ever heard for a child.
Hopefully he attends the same school as his cousins Cavalli & Dolcie do they can take some of the slaggings
If I was his teacher I'd have to call him Brian

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I saw Sophie and her band of idiots in nutgrove getting into a old banger car a few months ago they must have been goin to the dole office 😂 such a life of fakery they live

• Haha
Reactions: 7
its all quiet on the finglas side lately with sophie and all
Strangely quiet, and a few of whelas lads were still putting up stories goading them the other week so you'd wonder why the silence.

Reactions: 1
Strangely quiet, and a few of whelas lads were still putting up stories goading them the other week so you'd wonder why the silence.
Maybe their phones have been taken off them so they can't make more stupid tiktoks

Hopefully they'll fight like men now
Wishful thinking I know

Or maybe just maybe they've realised all this stupid tit for tat is bad for business

Reactions: 2
Maybe their phones have been taken off them so they can't make more stupid tiktoks

Hopefully they'll fight like men now
Wishful thinking I know

Or maybe just maybe they've realised all this stupid tit for tat is bad for business
Not a chance they woke up and realized how embarrassing it was, I'd like to think they got an actual warning from the guards. More likely wardy told them to cop on, the unfollowing and following again might suggest that

Reactions: 6
Any craic on your man Caolan Smyth? Can't decide if he is really good looking or not. Looks different in alot of pics

Too much said on this forum they've been told to duck up. Wouldn't surprise me if wardy fell out with Sophie over the tiktoks and the attempted attack on the sisters house. He looked so scummy being tied to that

Reactions: 3
Any craic on your man Caolan Smyth? Can't decide if he is really good looking or not. Looks different in alot of pics
He’s from a really nice family believe it or not you wouldn’t think they were related to him, Eamon dunne was like an uncle to him years ago that’s how he got involved in crime and that, he’s a funny bleep tho, I think he’s sexy

• Haha
Too much said on this forum they've been told to duck up. Wouldn't surprise me if wardy fell out with Sophie over the tiktoks and the attempted attack on the sisters house. He looked so scummy being tied to that
I was really expecting an extension of the Kinihans ... physically & mentally , really disappointed to get your stereotypical drug dealing neighbor ... the papers were giving me a completely different image 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s from a really nice family believe it or not you wouldn’t think they were related to him, Eamon dunne was like an uncle to him years ago that’s how he got involved in crime and that, he’s a funny bleep tho, I think he’s sexy
There is a photo of him super tanned in
turquoise shorts and a Canada goose jacket and he looks insane 😍 but any other pics are meh

• Haha
  • Heart
Why do I get the impression Moo595 is just a jealous nosey hater 😂 it’s a gossip forum your jealousy is glooming all over this thread and we don’t even know you
What do you mean "we don't even know you" .. who even are you ? 🤣🤣 are we meant to know?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.