Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing “unreal” about Sophie and Prince Fendi blu is their fake designer gear and jewellery 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So is being a paranoid bleeping Skitzo and unfortunately it’s a very hard sickness to treat. Good luck love ❤
This comment doesn’t make sense because she edited the quote wrong but she had wrote at the end of her own quote.

Jealousy is a disease get better soon so that why I wrote my comment ^^^

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This comment doesn’t make sense because she edited the quote wrong but she had wrote at the end of her own quote.

Jealousy is a disease get better soon so that why I wrote my comment ^^^
Can't believe she left out "You're all in my prayers , I will lights candles for yous " 🤣🤣🤣

Don't forget you need to pay for those candles in the church .. bum

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sophie and Jean were friends. If you have a look down on fendi blu’s Instagram page you will see many pictures of Parker and Fendi. It’s all so sad. I genuinely feel like all this kicked off because Sophie had serious jealousy issues with Jean. She seen how much money Whela was making. And was only dying for that life style for herself. So she set her eyes on Wardy which in result created massive issues for so many friends and family members.

Reactions: 3
It is so sad. Whela was FB's Godfather which is unreal. Why would you want a life like that. I would be afraid to leave the house if I was SM and would be worried for my child too. Defo wouldn't put him in the public eye and so well recognised. All that agro just for designer goods. Wardy turned on his own blood. She must sleep with one eye open.

Reactions: 5
I’m not too sure. Again I know Dano was very close with Jean and Parker. It must be very hard to have any sort of dealings with her after everything that’s happened.

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure Sophie had a post up recently about absent parents. Her mother commented on it saying she was all Fendi needed. So it was obviously a dig at Dano.

Reactions: 1
Absent parents sure Sophie’s absent every weekend when she’s sucking on her balloons and Wardys dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dressing your child in designer gear doesn’t make a good mother. She goes out with gangsters and has attacked another child so she’s put a target on Prince Fendi Blu’s head
He’s already infamous with his atrocious name and the scandal that surrounds his family. I pitty that poor child he’s anything but “unreal”
And “blessed” he’s the opposite

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Absent parents sure Sophie’s absent every weekend when she’s sucking on her balloons and Wardys dick.
She can dress him up in as much fake tat as she wants and parade him around restaurants for pics but she's up there for tit mother of the year award the amount of danger she puts the poor child in. Not mentioning the absolute tit he's going to get when he starts school.

I don’t think anyone is as obsessed with your sister as you are Shelly.
Shelley taking a break from chopping rolls to lick her sisters hole again, hasn't she got anything better to be doing yawn

Reactions: 9
I hope Fendi has the cop on to change his name by deed poll when he's 18
Meets a nice normal girl and moves away from all that madness
It's great when kids are brought up around all that shite, that they break the generational cycle and do their own thing

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s a tit mother for the name she gave her son who in gods name calls their young fella Fendi 😭😭😭😭😭😭Jesus wept lads.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.