Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Make It Stop

VIP Member
I think Leeanne and Jean are obsessed with Sophie ☺ She is a beautiful girl it would be hard not to be :)

Her little boy fendi blu is just unreal 👌 She looks like a loving mother to me remember / You can’t always believe what you soak up from internet gossip 👀
I don’t think anyone is as obsessed with your sister as you are Shelly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Moo9595

VIP Member
What am I writing? I’ve never speculated on whether the child does or does not have a disability, but she has publicly stated that he doesn’t, so how can people be defamatory about a disability that doesn’t exist?
Wonder why that posters trying to put the frighteners on everyone 😂👀

Well clearly she has going for it she’s obviously not that stupid if she taught it would be threw out she wouldn’t have went for it in first place. It’s abit the same as Black Lives Matter so does Austic lives matter. Was her page not private tho? That’s why her own thread was locked so it’s really illegal to write about her under someone else’s thread anyway. Plus Money talks at the end of the day
Hmmmmm what are you on, don't be blowing smoke up Sophie Maloneys flat arse, the girls thick as pig shit, cant even spell and barely has a secondary school education. She wouldn't have a leg to stand on you're DAFT if you think she'll get anywhere. I find it comical she'd even take that route, nothing that's been said has been 'illegal', and its gas that someone who's entire family are SCUM would even start talking about legality :ROFLMAO:
Money talks???? Yea the few quid they get in the post office from the government every week really stretches far :ROFLMAO: Any reason you're so invested?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Frenchy2021

These ones
YES! Holy Mother. I'd have bother picking between those pics and Capper TBH

'We don't even know you' - that is the whole point you thick! JUSTICE FOR MOO!!!!

Anyone see Chelsea's tiktok with Sophie and Leah claiming people are obsessed and jealous of them. These women are mothers and they are making juvenile videos aimed at people who don't give a rats for them.

Also Chelsea 'never thought i'd be 20 with a kid and a house and blah blah blah' I don't even know you and i could have told you that is exactly where you'd have ended up. How is this a surprise to you? Did you put the MBA in DCU on hold Chelsea?

• Haha

Moo9595

VIP Member
Loving his new name .. Warty 🤣
So true though
I'd say Capper would fling you around the bedroom , throw you up onto his shoulders with just one hand
But , looking at Sophdogg and Warty id say she feels like shes riding a cardboard cutout 🤮

Those slides look like something you'd buy in Turkey . They look too plastic to be real
I'd rather a house that all that shite
As a couple they’re the most HYSTERICALLY asexual pair to me. He’s a 14 year old with the face of a sun burnt aul lad and she’s the shape of a choc ice with bolted on tits. Rank

And even the real lv slides are pure glued together plastic shite. JUST 👏🏼BUY👏🏼HER👏🏼SOMETHING👏🏼NICE

• Haha

user276363829

Chatty Member
Well clearly she has going for it she’s obviously not that stupid if she taught it would be threw out she wouldn’t have went for it in first place. It’s abit the same as Black Lives Matter so does Austic lives matter. Was her page not private tho? That’s why her own thread was locked so it’s really illegal to write about her under someone else’s thread anyway. Plus Money talks at the end of the day
Here shelly will ya go make me a roll for god sake

• Haha
Reactions: 22

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Hey ma me new mate fendi blu maloney wants a play date.
Fendi wah????
Fendi Blu
Ahhhh No son not today ………

under her breath not everrrrrrrrr

She can dress him up in as much fake tat as she wants and parade him around restaurants for pics but she's up there for shit mother of the year award the amount of danger she puts the poor child in. Not mentioning the absolute SHIT he's going to get when he starts school.

Shelley taking a break from chopping rolls to lick her sisters hole again, hasn't she got anything better to be doing yawn
Sure this is it she’s such a fucking stupid scrote she thinks his name is only deadly.
The bullying will start in junior infants when all the mas hear what his name is even if they don’t know of gangster gee herself . Then the kids will hear their mas slagging his name and they will bring that into school and he’s going to be slagged non stop then the older kids will hear about his funny name and he’s going to be tormented.
She’s just slapped a massive stigma on him for life. He doesn’t stand a chance with his ridiculous name, not socially and not professionally he will be criticised and laughed at. Imagine not being even able to order a Starbucks without being laughed at.
It’s without a doubt the worst name I’ve ever heard for a child.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Would you take a day off you uneducated fool. As if Sophie Maloney the girl who ambushed a girls house with steal bars and eggs that hit children and the girlfriend of a notorious drug trafficking gangster would be entertained by the police in any capacity because of a few comments slagging her and her choice of child’s name.
She is a criminal from a long line of criminals and showcasing all the designer shite flashy bought her for her birthday that he purchased with the proceeds of crime is why she really should shut down her page because I’m sure the garda are just waiting to raid her gaf and all that shite will be taken by CAB.
She is as thick as shite

All eyes are on flashy right now and thick bitch Soph is shouting from the roof top about all the money he’s spending on her. The police know exactly where she is CAB will raid and they’ll take every fendi rolex in sight. if anyone around her has any sense they’d have told her to come off social media I think that’s why she’s gone

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Frenchy2021

She used to be lovely she's let the popularity go to her head and become a bit of an arsehole with customers and flings out horrible cheap looking stuff now. Karen Burness makes lovely better made bits imo.

In ten years time Leah is going to be one of those desperate looking birds you see wandering all over town with the leather skin in a 4 sizes too small luminous trackie
With a photo of Packie in a frame

• Haha
Reactions: 20

murfa1990x

Long time lurker first time posting but just heard of whelas little sister and Sophie fighting outside the jervis about 20 minutes ago 😱 have a friend who works up that way. Said there was chaos

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Calicali

Chatty Member
Hey ma me new mate fendi blu maloney wants a play date.
Fendi wah????
Fendi Blu
Ahhhh No son not today ………

under her breath not everrrrrrrrr

Sure this is it she’s such a fucking stupid scrote she thinks his name is only deadly.
The bullying will start in junior infants when all the mas hear what his name is even if they don’t know of gangster gee herself . Then the kids will hear their mas slagging his name and they will bring that into school and he’s going to be slagged non stop then the older kids will hear about his funny name and he’s going to be tormented.
She’s just slapped a massive stigma on him for life. He doesn’t stand a chance with his ridiculous name, not socially and not professionally he will be criticised and laughed at. Imagine not being even able to order a Starbucks without being laughed at.
It’s without a doubt the worst name I’ve ever heard for a child.
Hopefully he attends the same school as his cousins Cavalli & Dolcie do they can take some of the slaggings
If I was his teacher I'd have to call him Brian

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Calicali

Chatty Member
I'm gonna take Shellys job and light daily candles in the hope Sophie DOES NOT GET PREGNANT
Not only would the poor sod have a crazy upbringing but it would be an ugly child that would defo have curtains on it's pram

Meet Gucci Maloney

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Moo9595

VIP Member
Who the fuck do you think you are slagging an innocent child, may god be good to you cos we won’t when we roll up at your door heavy handed to deal out some Maloney justice. #I’lllightacandleforyou ❤
Roll up to the door, all riding on Chelseas back

• Haha
  • Wow

Moo9595

VIP Member
YES! Holy Mother. I'd have bother picking between those pics and Capper TBH
'We don't even know you' - that is the whole point you thick! JUSTICE FOR MOO!!!!
Anyone see Chelsea's tiktok with Sophie and Leah claiming people are obsessed and jealous of them. These women are mothers and they are making juvenile videos aimed at people who don't give a rats for them.
Also Chelsea 'never thought i'd be 20 with a kid and a house and blah blah blah' I don't even know you and i could have told you that is exactly where you'd have ended up. How is this a surprise to you? Did you put the MBA in DCU on hold Chelsea?
Ahahaha I'll be on the steps of the four courts later huns if anyone wants to join in solidarity ✊:ROFLMAO:
The absolute AUDACITY of Chelsea to be posting anything about anyone being jealous of her was she dropped on her fat head. 20 with a kid and a house yea congratulations hun well done for having a baby and filling out a DCC application, what a trailblazer :ROFLMAO: I'd be more impressed if you were doing that and holding down a proper job or a college course with no parental support like so many other girls. Come back and tell me I'm jealous when you've actually accomplished something noteworthy

• Haha