Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm "friends" with this wan on IG, changed her name recently to barbieeeeee - currently in Miami (assuming sucking dick or being tit on 😂)

Any idea who she is? Pretty sure was on this thread I got her name

Reactions: 1
I'm "friends" with this wan on IG, changed her name recently to barbieeeeee - currently in Miami (assuming sucking dick or being tit on 😂)

Alannah Canavan.... nasty piece of work

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anybody no why this beautiful human and dano are not together anymore I loved them 😢
‘Beautiful human’ lol calm down hun 😂 there’s a thread for Charlene

Alannah Canavan…. Dublin hun and semi-former session moth. Used to go out with Troy parrot

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ohhh I always wondered what happened with them did he cheat on her?.. She has a to die for figure !!
I actually don’t know the suss there, all of a sudden she juwt wasnt with him. I’m sure something went down anyway, she’s an argumentative, attention seeking, drama queen

Reactions: 7
Sophies back at the top of wardys follower list, must have been trouble In Paradise again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Leeanne and Jean are obsessed with Sophie ☺ She is a beautiful girl it would be hard not to be :)

Her little boy fendi blu is just unreal 👌 She looks like a loving mother to me remember / You can’t always believe what you soak up from internet gossip 👀
I don’t think anyone is as obsessed with your sister as you are Shelly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.