Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh. My. God. “See her tryna rub her tongue on my new chain” What? 🤣

Saffron is a lot more likeable on strictly than her videos. Seems like there’s been a bit of media training which is good. I don’t know if she’ll get as far as joe, but I can see her getting tv gigs after this
She’s already had tv gigs, she was a presenter on something a while ago

Reactions: 1
Maybe not in terms of personality but I feel like she'd maybe a little more slick and polished than Joe Sugg as a presenter. When she's done these few radio appearances/ strictly bits etc shes a lot more confident and assured in speaking than Joe seems

Reactions: 4
Maybe not in terms of personality but I feel like she'd maybe a little more slick and polished than Joe Sugg as a presenter. When she's done these few radio appearances/ strictly bits etc shes a lot more confident and assured in speaking than Joe seems
I agree in that she’s super confident about public speaking...
but
she can’t speak properly.
Her grammar is appalling (as is the rest of the Barkers) and her pronunciation is really off.
EverythinK, somethinK, ezzactly, asseptable.... etc etc

It’s very grating 😬

Reactions: 13
It's pretty inevitable and I will not be surprised if they do get together. Saffron seems to really like him. Have you seen the way she looks at him?
Granted, she does look head over heels in love with him every time she looks at him. But I don’t get the same vibes from him? If anything he seems cheesed off with her in the latest videos (I bet she’s incredibly draining to be around 24/7).

I get vibes off both of them to be honest but don't yet think they'll go for it because I think they both really want to do well in the competition and not lose public favour. If it happens I'd bet on it being after they leave the show or it ends ala Joe and Dianne/Kevin and Stacey.

AJ has been linked with every woman he’s been partnered with, and nothing ever actually seemed to happen with any of them.

AJ also has a girlfriend right now, he better bleeping not cheat.

I’m not buying it yet.

Reactions: 7
It's pretty inevitable and I will not be surprised if they do get together. Saffron seems to really like him. Have you seen the way she looks at him?
Saffron is all over him and he’s naturally flirtatious. I can 100% see it happening but aj is too squeaky to ruin his reputation and will wait ala joe and Dianne.

I don’t buy he’s overly nice persona either. It’s pr training to its finest. Joe Sugg is the same

Reactions: 6
Saffron would probably be good for his reputation though. She is a well known Youtuber who lots of young people love and AJ could get a lot of fans from her fanbase. He doesn't need to cheat and his reputation doesn't have to be ruined at all. He could just quietly end things with Abbie and a few weeks later start a relationship with Saffron.

Saffron would probably be good for his reputation though. She is a well known Youtuber who lots of young people love and AJ could get a lot of fans from her fanbase. He doesn't need to cheat and his reputation doesn't have to be ruined at all. He could just quietly end things with Abbie and a few weeks later start a relationship with Saffron.
AJ has plenty of his owns fans, I don’t think he needs her viewers to build his fan base up. He’s doing very well career wise.

Reactions: 2
AJ has plenty of his owns fans, I don’t think he needs her viewers to build his fan base up. He’s doing very well career wise.
I think he will be careful in the extreme, coz he has both his male and female fan-base to keep interested..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.