Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really know a lot about her and what I have heard has just been negative. The suicide story and pretending to be friends with someone who has cancer are the first things I heard and tells me all I need to know about her.

Reactions: 7
I don’t really know a lot about her and what I have heard has just been negative. The suicide story and pretending to be friends with someone who has cancer are the first things I heard and tells me all I need to know about her.
In a nutshell. Yeah.

I'm literally crying sequins at this. No way does she deserve this, she's literally just a pampered princess with no real talent. It's like erm you know what I mean....literally she has no personality, unrelatable vapid spoilt witch.

Reactions: 8
Imagine if they gave her Anton😂 Unless there is someone shorter than her joining, it’s pretty clear that she will get AJ as he’s the shortest male pro

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The comments [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Is it her name or tan colour.

I’M DEAD. We need these people here.

Joking aside I’m not sure if I want her out quickly so we don’t have to keep hearing about it. Or I want her in the final, to shut the most annoying (newly appointed) Sugg up. It’s the latter I think

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm so glad I don't watch Strictly anymore!! She is going to be even more unbearable now. Her mum and her dad will be a nightmare. And her dad will be creepier than what he already is now, I'm shuddering at the thought!!

Shocked to see him tweet this considering everything that’s went down.. I completely disagree with everything saffron has done but people threatening physical violence is not nice, I’ve seen the joe and Dianne fans literally threaten her and pass it off as a joke... these kids honestly need their phones taken away it’s ridiculous 😂
I feel like since Jacks hit his million subscribers he’s backed off and tried to be more mainstream to be honest.

He totally did the commentary channel stuff because he didn’t get in the Brit gang back in the day or he’d be one of them now happily.

I like him, I think he’s funny but just seems more and more that he did that side because he couldn’t get in with the other side

Reactions: 4
Shocked to see him tweet this considering everything that’s went down.. I completely disagree with everything saffron has done but people threatening physical violence is not nice, I’ve seen the joe and Dianne fans literally threaten her and pass it off as a joke... these kids honestly need their phones taken away it’s ridiculous 😂
Me too at first but he is often the voice of reason, imo. I don't think people's lives should crumble because they were selfish and made an insensitive comment about something once. People make mistakes 💁‍♀️ especially when they're young.
On a different note though, I wouldn't mind if Saffron fell off the face of the earth purely cos her smug grin grates me to shreds.

I feel like since Jacks hit his million subscribers he’s backed off and tried to be more mainstream to be honest.

He totally did the commentary channel stuff because he didn’t get in the Brit gang back in the day or he’d be one of them now happily.

I like him, I think he’s funny but just seems more and more that he did that side because he couldn’t get in with the other side
Yeah I agree! I really like him as well, and I like the fact that he calls people out but doesn’t hold it against them forever.

Me too at first but he is often the voice of reason, imo. I don't think people's lives should crumble because they were selfish and made an insensitive comment about something once. People make mistakes 💁‍♀️ especially when they're young.
On a different note though, I wouldn't mind if Saffron fell off the face of the earth purely cos her smug grin grates me to shreds.
Agreed, as much as I don’t like her some of the things that have been said about her today are pretty bad. Saw a joe and Dianne fan on twitter set up a petition to get her kicked out. What she said about the person killing themself was disgusting, but you can’t kick someone off a show purely for saying something like that.

Also, I thought Joe Sugg might have congratulated her but he seems to be very bitter and has instead posted an Instagram about his and Dianne’s tour on the same day she was announced. I honestly cannot wait for his fans to realise that’s it’s not going to be all about him this year and people will be more interested in saffron 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Completely honest, she deserves it far more than Joe Sugg did.
He was riding on Zoe’s coattails and half arsing his YouTube for so long, now his content is based around his “strictly” girlfriends and his “strictly” fame
He didn’t work to get himself there he got lucky, as much as I dislike the barkers saffron does work, can’t take that from her.
You know who’s gonna be really pissed (not including Pentland)

DDEE018B-2B7A-40F1-93B4-03D8FF3399DA.jpeg
865E7494-32E8-464D-A0F6-66B3A6614CCC.jpeg

Mitchell! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
the twit that gave her nearly ALL her followers on a plate 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Completely honest, she deserves it far more than Joe Sugg did.
He was riding on Zoe’s coattails and half arsing his YouTube for so long, now his content is based around his “strictly” girlfriends and his “strictly” fame
He didn’t work to get himself there he got lucky, as much as I dislike the barkers saffron does work, can’t take that from her.
You know who’s gonna be really pissed (not including Pentland)

View attachment 31157View attachment 31158

Mitchell! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
the twit that gave her nearly ALL her followers on a plate 😂
I agree, fair enough she has been problematic but the majority of people nowadays are the same 🙄 joe is not an innocent angel like people seem to think.
I would love to know how Jake Mitchell feels right now 😂😂
As much as I also dislike the barkers, the video of her telling her family she was going on the show was actually quite sweet and you could tell she’s genuinely really happy about it.
Can’t believe this stuff is even coming from me but suppose you have to give credit where it’s due...

• Haha
😂 oh dear saffron your going to have to work so hard in strictly hope all that running pays off 😂 her primark range is the most tacky thing I've seen literally but sales will now go up since your going to be on TV your spoiled have u ever worked a day in your spoiled little life . It would be nice to see the real you not this fake spoiled girl you put in front of the camera
Nasey family give that baby some water she is clearly dehydrated and to hot also she going to be two start teaching her things my niece is one as can probably say more than her. Hopefully when she two you might put her in nursery so she can be around other children

I believe with her completing the London marathon and actually sticking to the training programme has allowed her the opportunity to be invited on strictly. hopefully comments made in the past stay exactly there and she has learnt and will grow from this.

Reactions: 2
I believe with her completing the London marathon and actually sticking to the training programme has allowed her the opportunity to be invited on strictly. hopefully comments made in the past stay exactly there and she has learnt and will grow from this.
Tbh unlikely

If you watch her and her family she's a spoilt, vapid princess who pretends to be nice because the cameras are on. L

So I’ve been none stop at work and had hardly any time for social media, I come back on here and find out saffron is on strictly 🙈 stop the world I want to get off...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.