Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 28975

Only good thing about saffron’s vlog.[emoji849]

PT sessions while in America.
Bringing her own wraps and banging on about eating so “unhell-tuly” at vidcon.
She’s so vapid it’s sickening.
LOOOOOOL

So I'm laughing because I wrote my comment THEN scrolled up

We both said it ---- vapid
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
That big ‘look at me’ mansion for her & mummy Wendy.
Just, why?
They are so extra, it's ridiculous.

Speaking from personal experience, Casey is actually a decent guy at heart (though I haven't seen him for over 5 years). I never knew very him well, but he was always really nice and a good laugh to be around (I knew him/all the Barker kids though a friend of a friend). Saffron has always been insufferable unfortunately, even as a 12/13 year old. I've only met Wendy a couple of times but she always came across as thinking she was superior to everyone else.

Reactions: 2
Between a salad kind of place and a burger kind of place. I chose the burger place because a burger is more me.

Gets to ‘burger’ place and orders..... not a burger.

Hands up if anyone’s ever seen her eat an actual burger. How is it ‘more her’
Ana yes. But not Saffron.

Reactions: 6
I think saffron gets confused about what image she wants to put across.
The fun loving girl who eats what she wants when she wants, or the health conscious diet Queen who eats clean and hits the gym daily.

She comes across as a bit of a dumb idiot with no concept of what is healthy nutrition and really questionable eating issues.
I will never get over “cucumber, tomato and bacon” being a meal. 🙄

Reactions: 9
That LA mansion is honestly one of saffron’s most dumbest investments... I thought the hideous LV heels were bad but this is on another level of pathetic. In no way does 2 people need a house that big and is it really worth it to be spending 1500 a night? Please tell me there’s butlers, maids and chefs that work there cause I honestly don’t see how it’s worth so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
and is it really worth it to be spending 1500 a night?
Noooooo,
It’s literally fine though cuz, remember like, she literally brought her own wraps and tomato sauce like, because literally they cost a fortune in America.
Literally.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That LA mansion is honestly one of saffron’s most dumbest investments... I thought the hideous LV heels were bad but this is on another level of pathetic. In no way does 2 people need a house that big and is it really worth it to be spending 1500 a night? Please tell me there’s butlers, maids and chefs that work there cause I honestly don’t see how it’s worth so much.
I think it’s known as ‘fake it till you make it’ 😂

Her eating at gas stations video was even worse than Ana’s. Why did she have to keep asking Wendy if we have anything like this in the uk? Doesn’t she go in petrol stations? I thought she had a car she put petrol in? Well maybe she doesn’t pay for her own fuel her parents probably do it for her. They also picked the worst foods to eat it all looked horrific 😳

Her eating at gas stations video was even worse than Ana’s. Why did she have to keep asking Wendy if we have anything like this in the uk? Doesn’t she go in petrol stations? I thought she had a car she put petrol in? Well maybe she doesn’t pay for her own fuel her parents probably do it for her. They also picked the worst foods to eat it all looked horrific 😳
When she pretended that she didn’t know we did cereal bars has this girl never been to a bleeping shop?

Oh mum we have erm like coco pop ones don’t we. Then later in the video knew exactly what a ‘squares’ bar was. She knows exactly that we do them. She’s delibrately dumbing herself down imo.

Her mum looked like she was sick of having the camera in her face.

Reactions: 7
Can’t even bring myself to watch the new vlog from the nasey family, why was it their “worst flight to date”
I’m pretty sure they use this title or something similar after EVERY flight they go on...

Can’t even bring myself to watch the new vlog from the nasey family, why was it their “worst flight to date”
I’m pretty sure they use this title or something similar after EVERY flight they go on...
What I’ve gathered so far is, Gatwick had traffic so they were circling round, harlows ‘super’ tired and it’s a dayflight, and it’s 4 and a half hours and they were delayed for 30 mins
Haven’t finishes it yet so I will update ahahah

• Haha
What I’ve gathered so far is, Gatwick had traffic so they were circling round, harlows ‘super’ tired and it’s a dayflight, and it’s 4 and a half hours and they were delayed for 30 mins
Haven’t finishes it yet so I will update ahahah
What a hardship, praying for them! These people are so delusional it actually blows my mind. Do they think they are the only people in history to travel with a toddler?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a hardship, praying for them! These people are so delusional it actually blows my mind. Do they think they are the only people in history to travel with a toddler?
Literally, Nicole’s just said the only reason it was the worst flight because harlows so active... and then said next time look for shorter flights and bring more entertainment

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Literally, Nicole’s just said the only reason it was the worst flight because harlows so active... and then said next time look for shorter flights and bring more entertainment
They know what travelling with a toddler is like, so why wouldn’t they bring more entertainment for her? Don’t really get what her being pregnant has to do with the situation, you chose to travel no one forced you...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.