Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doogiesog

I get vibes off both of them to be honest but don't yet think they'll go for it because I think they both really want to do well in the competition and not lose public favour. If it happens I'd bet on it being after they leave the show or it ends ala Joe and Dianne/Kevin and Stacey.

Tamara

VIP Member

How do I report her for not having #AD in her discription?
These utubers can’t get away with this any longer. Need to label things correctly!

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Oh god I actually like the water bottle she’s launched. I love the metal reusable water bottles and that ones actually really nice. Just hoping it doesn’t have Saffy B on the other side and just the paper aeroplane.

My daughter will probably disown me if I buy one though and it does mean going into the hell that is Primark which I usually avoid like the plague.

GossWhore

VIP Member
I don’t really know a lot about her and what I have heard has just been negative. The suicide story and pretending to be friends with someone who has cancer are the first things I heard and tells me all I need to know about her.
In a nutshell. Yeah.

I’ve seen in comments about if Saffron has had a boob job but the thing is when would she of had the time to get that done ? Don’t you have to recover for at least 2 weeks ? she’s making videos of her out of the house and when she was in Ibiza and posted the bikini photo that would mean if she had a boob job it’d have to been a few weeks before the holiday so I’m confused as to how she’d find the time . Also she’s so young , I wish she didn’t feel so insecure about herself or edit her photos to where she looks like a completely different person. She doesn’t need to get work done on herself , yeah she’s entitled to do what makes her happy but I think it’s sad at her age she feels the need to . I also never really heard her mention she was insecure about her boobs , I thought if she was going to get anything done it’d be her nose as she goes on about how much she hates it and always edits her nose . I think she should leave herself as she is as those are her features that make her different and yes we all have things we wish we could change at times but I just wish people would stop comparing themselves to everyone on Instagram ,all these influencers / youtubers are starting to looking the exact same it’s sad.

M

Member 177

To take your medication.... because if you’re really thinking of buying it ? I’m calling on an evaluation.
Is she crazy, hellyeah ?
Y'all need to stop with the diagnosis talk and stay on topic. I don't need to keep telling y'all not to go off topic. You know the rules. If you've got an issue don't bother going to admin because they only appear if money is involved. This is a thrash site not a medical advice service ?

I thought you'd like to see some red text like the good old GG days. Hellyeah ?

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
Nasey Family: “literally like, literally like, literalleeee....” ad infinitum.
To Harlow: “Wowwww!!” “You’re so cool” “You’re so cute”
Always eating out, never having food ‘in’. Timing their meals out so Harlow sleeps through them and doesn’t participate. They must know about YouTube disabling comments and the reasons behind it, but in spite of this they include yet another clip of Harlow naked in the bath.
I just can’t with them... ugh!!