Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
I think I remember them mentioning ages ago that Nicole's mum didn't know a lot of English? I could be making that up though, my memory is terrible :unsure:🙈
It does seem that way, as I said I think she knows basic English but maybe isn’t great at it, who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Pink

VIP Member
Just watch Casey holiday vlog OMG when they did the fish spa big ott And that hair don’t suit him and he looking chubby looks older then he is And no wounder halow don’t like being dirty when ni alway saying how dirty she is and sounds like she don’t won’t her geting dirty she a toddler they like to feed them self and they get more down them so stop puting her in the posh clothes and dress her like a kid not a adult

M

Member 177

Haha predicted right. Another Primark range on Oct 22nd...must set a reminder ?

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
I thought Nicole said they met at college in one of her videos? They were at the same college but different courses.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Haha predicted right. Another Primark range on Oct 22nd...must set a reminder ?

To take your medication.... because if you’re really thinking of buying it ? I’m calling on an evaluation.
Is she crazy, hellyeah ?

BDY_97

VIP Member
No fucking way??!? She’s going to be worse than Joe Sugg once she comes off that. I get a feeling she might be able to dance too, probably went to some stage school as a kid the whole family seem a bit ‘showy’

Amazed if this is true didn’t she have a bit of a scandal at some point? Bbc would want someone with no backlash surely?
I know 😭 it’s all just rumours at the moment I think, but this time last year the same thing happened with Joe Sugg and he ended up being on it 😂 He’s been horrendous ever since strictly, thinking he’s some sort of professional dancer when really he’s pretty shit! I think saffron would be decent at dancing but she has had previous dance experience as far as I’m aware...

Not saffron related but....
How old is Jed?? Sure hes like 16 or something? Yet the amounts of times I've seen him drinking alcohol? And he wants to be a influencer!!!

Web30

VIP Member
I watched the vlog and the amount of people screaming for her... Is she really that big? Also iv never seen anyone vlog in a scaremaze, the ones iv been to say no filming....

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
Just watch Casey holiday vlog OMG when they did the fish spa big ott And that hair don’t suit him and he looking chubby looks older then he is And no wounder halow don’t like being dirty when ni alway saying how dirty she is and sounds like she don’t won’t her geting dirty she a toddler they like to feed them self and they get more down them so stop puting her in the posh clothes and dress her like a kid not a adult
They just never plan ahead, no bibs, no toddler cutlery... 🙄