Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo she had a normal Christmas lol. She literally had the same Christmas as every year just w her bf ...

So why does she keep saying geeza n lad n all that it’s weird

Reactions: 18
Like I get the vibes they even know how many times per day saffron and ty have sex 😅😅
This will probably be weird to say but... they look like they have really bad sex. I think I get that vibe because she tries far too hard to be sexy and appealing that she just comes across like such a muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This will probably be weird to say but... they look like they have really bad sex. I think I get that vibe because she tries far too hard to be sexy and appealing that she just comes across like such a muppet.
Im dying 🤣🤣 she can’t be worse as I imagine ana being based on how she talks about sex. For anyone who doesn’t know- she described being on top as ‘comfortable’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Soooo she had a normal Christmas lol. She literally had the same Christmas as every year just w her bf ...

So why does she keep saying geeza n lad n all that it’s weird
Loool I was thinking this, Geeza, lad, oi oi whatever it is she was saying cringed me out. idk maybe cause she was in a room full of guys shes trying to act cool?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t follow her closely.... have we found out why her Christmas Day was weird? Like the way she went on about it, she went on like something major had happened?

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow her closely.... have we found out why her Christmas Day was weird? Like the way she went on about it, she went on like something major had happened?
She literally saw all her family lol no changes

1946BDE8-7BAC-404C-8F5A-D23F012FE107.png
If she’s 5”2 ... wat is he 😅😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think it was because Nicole and Casey weren’t supposed to be there and then they couldn’t get on their flight? I don’t know what was SoOoOo strange about that as the rest of us seemed to know they wouldn’t be allowed to fly to spain 🙃🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nah i actually thought him playing with the kids was cute.
Ya I have to agree, he's WAYYYYYY better with kids than Saffron. I cringe when I see Saffron using Harlow for vlogs because it looks so awkward and imo you can tell Saffron doesn't spend much time with Harlow.

Reactions: 21
Brazil banned flights from the UK anyway so they wouldn't have been able to go regardless because of the new variant. If they'd have checked the govt website, they would've known before even getting to the airport. Idiots.

They spent the better half of the year there, there was absolutely no need for them to go. Nicole has seen her family more than most people in the UK have!!!
It’s the way they continued to mix on Christmas morning expecting to hop on a flight later on no regard for anyone else or even an attempt to quarantine! Disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Ya I have to agree, he's WAYYYYYY better with kids than Saffron. I cringe when I see Saffron using Harlow for vlogs because it looks so awkward and imo you can tell Saffron doesn't spend much time with Harlow.
Even Jed did better in the 24 hrs babysitting video 😂

Saffron is too stuck-up

Reactions: 4
I bet she doesn’t use the gym mat as it’s not real Gucci
Did you notice her reaction to it?!
"Look at this yoga matt, which isn't Gucci by the way everyone" ... does it f-cking matter?! Just be bloody grateful. Christ I can't understand why some people are so obsessed with designer things. 9/10 times you're paying for the name not quality anyway.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Did you notice her reaction to it?!
"Look at this yoga matt, which isn't Gucci by the way everyone" ... does it f-cking matter?! Just be bloody grateful. Christ I can't understand why some people are so obsessed with designer things. 9/10 times you're paying for the name not quality anyway.
Exactly, who the duck needs a Gucci yoga mat anyway? Mines a cheap one from Amazon and it does the job

Reactions: 17
am I the only one that noticed on the vlog that saffron puts on like a baby act when around Tyler. When she got a present of him her voice went all babyish and she started acting like she was 4 years old but trying to make it sexy, made me want to be sick

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.