Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so I’ve been reading these pages for a while and I bit my tongue for years but I’m sick of this now. I went to high school with saffron and she is a liar and a bully. In high school she and her friends told me that “I should just stop cutting for attention and kill myself” (I’ve suffered from mental health issues for 9 years now). The fact that she is influencing young girls is horrible and I’m not surprised she’s now pretending she hasn’t had plastic surgery. Her whole “brand” is made on lies she doesn’t care about anyone but herself and that’s never gonna change. The fact that she has managed to fool this many people is crazy to me and I hope one day people realise what kind of person she is.
I’m so sorry you’ve been through this ❤ It must be incredibly frustrating to watch somebody you know is a witch become an ‘influencer’ I feel like more and more people are waking up to her and it takes brave people like you who knew her, being honest about the kind of person she really is on platforms like here. I really don’t think the influencer thing will be for much longer - for her or anybody else. We’re all waking up to how FAKE it is.
I really hope you’re doing okay xxx

Reactions: 7
The sad thing is I don’t think any plastic surgery at all will ever make her “conventionally pretty”
Someone mentioned this before on here and I cant unsee it.. when I look at Saffron she just looks the double of her dad in heavy make up and blonde hair! She cant change her genetics

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m so sorry to hear about this. This is horrendous. I went to school (and was friends with) two girls who cut themselves, one of them even sat in front of us and did and sprayed perfume in the cuts (we didn’t just sit there and watch, we did stop her when we realised what she was doing) It was horrendous. I can’t say I know how you feel because I’ve never been there personally, but I can say that I’m sorry this happened and I’m sorry this witch was so callous and horrible towards you. Saffron doesn’t care about mental health, about people taking their own lives or suffering everyday. Why? Because she earns 20k a day for stupid ads, she fools her young fans and acts so sweet and kind. But I’ve seen right through her from the start. Sending you lots of love xxx

In the Ariana vlog, who’s that in the passenger seat? If it was Wendy, she’d usually stick her head in and say something. Think saffron needs to get into the real world and realise she’s not exempt from social distancing and guidelines.
I thought that but then I heard Wendy speak

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think her giveaway was engineered by her management as a sort of “change the narrative” thing? When was the last time she did a giveaway?? All seems conveniently timed. That and the “wrapping my best friend’s presents” thing. She never normally bothers to show when she buys them. I think it all screams “IM A GOOD PERSON”

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've been watching some of saffron old videos with HRVY (intrigued by him cause of strictly and had no idea him and saffron were friends) and it is absolutely hysterical to watch, Saffron obviously liked him in the videos and is making it obvious and HRVY could not care less, I would definitely recommend watching as in every video he makes fun of her and shuts her down while she's very obviously flirting, it's embarrassing

Reactions: 10
I've been watching some of saffron old videos with HRVY (intrigued by him cause of strictly and had no idea him and saffron were friends) and it is absolutely hysterical to watch, Saffron obviously liked him in the videos and is making it obvious and HRVY could not care less, I would definitely recommend watching as in every video he makes fun of her and shuts her down while she's very obviously flirting, it's embarrassing
She admitted to having a crush on him before she met him I'm sure! I remember thinking yikes so many times!

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or is the giveaway not that great compared to the likes of molly mae’s give away which was a tonne of apple, luxury bags like Louis Vuitton. The MacBook Air is great obviously but GHD hairdryer not exactly in demand people want an airwrap these days. Saint Laurent bag is ugly people like Louis Vuitton more I suppose. Either way you just know what they give away is no where near as valuable as what they receive back from us participating in the giveaway.

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or is the giveaway not that great compared to the likes of molly mae’s give away which was a tonne of apple, luxury bags like Louis Vuitton. The MacBook Air is great obviously but GHD hairdryer not exactly in demand people want an airwrap these days. Saint Laurent bag is ugly people like Louis Vuitton more I suppose. Either way you just know what they give away is no where near as valuable as what they receive back from us participating in the giveaway.
Its still a big giveaway regardless. Saffron doesnt earn as much as Molly Mae does. She still earns a lot but not on MM's level so its a decent one with quite a lot of things up for grabs but personally I dont see the point in these. And I hate how they open all the things too!

Reactions: 8
lmao it was obvious she liked him- she used to call him her ‘boyfriend’ in the title of the video and would then say she meant a friend who was a boy- even though she didn’t do that with her other guy friends

Reactions: 3
Omg the podcast, Wendy sounds exactly as we imagined her, controlling. Taking about the time she kicked off in a nail shop saying she’ll get the business closed down, and Saffron saying if Wendy doesn’t like something, Saffron isn’t allowed to wear it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg the podcast, Wendy sounds exactly as we imagined her, controlling. Taking about the time she kicked off in a nail shop saying she’ll get the business closed down, and Saffron saying if Wendy doesn’t like something, Saffron isn’t allowed to wear it
I’ve listened to it and how controlling is she 😢 and saffron is the best and clearly gets her ego from her mum

Reactions: 6
Okay so I’ve been reading these pages for a while and I bit my tongue for years but I’m sick of this now. I went to high school with saffron and she is a liar and a bully. In high school she and her friends told me that “I should just stop cutting for attention and kill myself” (I’ve suffered from mental health issues for 9 years now). The fact that she is influencing young girls is horrible and I’m not surprised she’s now pretending she hasn’t had plastic surgery. Her whole “brand” is made on lies she doesn’t care about anyone but herself and that’s never gonna change. The fact that she has managed to fool this many people is crazy to me and I hope one day people realise what kind of person she is.
Unsurprised.
So sorry you suffered at her hands. She seems like a right little witch. I remember seeing her on brand trips with adults at the age of 16 and thought what the actual duck were these companies thinking?? That must have swollen her already big head.
And finally, she’s admitting to her surgery. And I don’t care how she tries to spin it, she is a liar. And all that plastic in her body isn’t going to look right in a few years time.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.