Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleting all the negative comments and liking and responding to all the positive ones 😴

Lol at her having to come out and defend herself after all the backlash.

TECHNICALLY my boobs did grow” that was misleading when you said it originally and you know it. She implied at the time that was why they were suddenly bigger.

“I did have chin filler but I got it dissolved straight away so technically I don’t have filler at this precise moment in time so I didn’t lie, I forgot I had it”. You can’t just “forget” about a whole ass cosmetic procedure. Literally breaking her neck trying to justify everything.

I also think she made it really obvious she reads here too.
The girl is a full on compulsive liar and can’t even keep up with her own lies! Her exact words from the video were ‘no I have not had ANY filler of ANY sort’ ??? HOW CAN U JUST FORGET U GOT FILLER DONE? Even if you got rid of it straight away?? Complete lies and she’s just gutted she didn’t get away with it this time. And regarding the boobs she keeps saying ‘a couple of years ago’ and trying to dim it down as if it’s not a big deal and as if she doesn’t see why it’s a big deal, that’s what manipulative people do, when their lies catch up with them they use phrases like that to try and make you think you’re overreacting etc. She knows exactly what she’s doing!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I’m new here but I wish influencer would just realise the issue isn’t having filler but lying about it. She talks like she is all natural but you’ve had lip, chin, nose filler and your boobs done. How can you say you forgot that you had filler because it disappears but there is research to say that filler never fully disappear soooo. Be honest with your viewers you have young girls who look up to you and wish they had features that they thought you naturally had but you don’t. You can’t expect viewers to not be influenced by you because isn’t that your whole job role.

Reactions: 23
I remember watching a video awhile back and a question was her bf’s favourite thing about her and she said he said it was her boobs lol his favourite thing about her is fake like her Also didn’t she say except the jaw there’s nothing else she got done to her face she admitted to getting her nose shaved down ? I swear she said somewhere she had filler in it before she got it shaven down

I have no problem with her doing it, but it’s just the constant blatant lying for me✨

Reactions: 8
Her new video was so bleeping boring and that’s coming from someone who watches ASMR videos of someone brushing hair for 20 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I remember watching a video awhile back and a question was her bf’s favourite thing about her and she said he said it was her boobs lol his favourite thing about her is fake like her Also didn’t she say except the jaw there’s nothing else she got done to her face she admitted to getting her nose shaved down ? I swear she said somewhere she had filler in it before she got it shaven down

I have no problem with her doing it, but it’s just the constant blatant lying for me✨
But then didn’t he say he was a bum guy in another video.... awkward...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her bf seems to be into this influencer thing, he’s done a few ads hasn’t he?I can see them starting a family channel once her channel starts properly dying I can see them having kids young to start one since they are both so ‘family oriented’ aka money hungry As they both seem to be very materialistic and image based

Reactions: 11
Saffron has some weird obsession with copying everyone. She just made a podcast with her mum called “mum made me do it”. Addison Rae also had a podcast with her mum called “mama knows best”. Just be original.

Reactions: 14
Okay so I’ve been reading these pages for a while and I bit my tongue for years but I’m sick of this now. I went to high school with saffron and she is a liar and a bully. In high school she and her friends told me that “I should just stop cutting for attention and kill myself” (I’ve suffered from mental health issues for 9 years now). The fact that she is influencing young girls is horrible and I’m not surprised she’s now pretending she hasn’t had plastic surgery. Her whole “brand” is made on lies she doesn’t care about anyone but herself and that’s never gonna change. The fact that she has managed to fool this many people is crazy to me and I hope one day people realise what kind of person she is.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Okay so I’ve been reading these pages for a while and I bit my tongue for years but I’m sick of this now. I went to high school with saffron and she is a liar and a bully. In high school she and her friends told me that “I should just stop cutting for attention and kill myself” (I’ve suffered from mental health issues for 9 years now). The fact that she is influencing young girls is horrible and I’m not surprised she’s now pretending she hasn’t had plastic surgery. Her whole “brand” is made on lies she doesn’t care about anyone but herself and that’s never gonna change. The fact that she has managed to fool this many people is crazy to me and I hope one day people realise what kind of person she is.
Omg I’m soo sorry. People like her make me feel sick. I’m soo happy more and more people are exposing the real her. Such a foul human being she is. Are these the same girls ??? They all look like bullies.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I
I think a lot of people in the “industry” and a bit wider do know. She was not well liked on strictly and I think it’s clear to see that she isn’t well liked by much of the public to be honest. I hope you are okay. Xx

Reactions: 20
I think her audience who actually like her are young and very gullible.it will end soon cause she’s burnt out and is literally a walking ad.

I’m so sorry this happened to you but I think anyone that knows her can see what she’s actually like she has no friends except ana which is definitely a publicity thing for more followers since ana hangs out with a lot of people who dislike her. I think that already says a lot about her character if everybody who knows her doesn’t like her. Her boyfriend has even managed to squeeze his way into getting a few ads out of being with her.
The only nice thing people ever say about her is about how ‘generous’ she is but that generosity is always for YouTube or insta with her always having something to gain from it I think that says a lot about her too.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone notice in her second to last vlog she says her and her mum are giving her nan flowers yet they even done that for an ad. How desperate could they be lol

• Wow
  • Sad
I’m so sorry for what Saffron put you through at school and I believe you 100%, if she told you to hurt yourself she gets it from her mother. I haven’t come on here to hurt anyone or be disrespectful as I know more than most how hurting someone’s feelings can lead to tragedy but I think as you said when you have kept quiet for so long and see people get away with the most horrendous things imaginable for so long then someone should speak out. If people want to know the truth they just need to search Wendy’s name on here and read(sept 16 under saffron barker #5). When I heard she was going to give relationship advice on a podcast I did put the truth on their posts but they deleted it obviously even after 28 years Wendy doesn’t want people to know how vile she is and what she cost a family

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She is just a walking ad now and has lost touch with her fan base. How is she bringing out a fifth collection in the middle of another lockdown. Every video is either to do with something sponsored or a repetition of a video she has done three times already

I’m so sorry to hear about this. This is horrendous. I went to school (and was friends with) two girls who cut themselves, one of them even sat in front of us and did and sprayed perfume in the cuts (we didn’t just sit there and watch, we did stop her when we realised what she was doing) It was horrendous. I can’t say I know how you feel because I’ve never been there personally, but I can say that I’m sorry this happened and I’m sorry this witch was so callous and horrible towards you. Saffron doesn’t care about mental health, about people taking their own lives or suffering everyday. Why? Because she earns 20k a day for stupid ads, she fools her young fans and acts so sweet and kind. But I’ve seen right through her from the start. Sending you lots of love xxx

Did anyone notice in her second to last vlog she says her and her mum are giving her nan flowers yet they even done that for an ad. How desperate could they be lol
In the Ariana vlog, who’s that in the passenger seat? If it was Wendy, she’d usually stick her head in and say something. Think saffron needs to get into the real world and realise she’s not exempt from social distancing and guidelines.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.