Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at her having to come out and defend herself after all the backlash.

TECHNICALLY my boobs did grow” that was misleading when you said it originally and you know it. She implied at the time that was why they were suddenly bigger.

“I did have chin filler but I got it dissolved straight away so technically I don’t have filler at this precise moment in time so I didn’t lie, I forgot I had it”. You can’t just “forget” about a whole ass cosmetic procedure. Literally breaking her neck trying to justify everything.

I also think she made it really obvious she reads here too.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
actually surprised she even “addressed” it, saffy b never addresses anything but yeah she’s still compulsive liar 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 12
just went to like and I think she’s deleted it... shock🤦🏻‍♀️😂
it's still there! at least i can still see it. i refuse to "hate" on her because it can be detrimental for her mental health so i don't know why this natalie was so hurt. i stated nothing but facts🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She literally said she didn't know why her boobs grew and she didn't know what to do about it... so in her explanation video she's lying. Poor young girls looking at her "perfect" body wondering why their boobs haven't just grown out of no where. Liar and that's all.

Reactions: 18
Do we know when she had her nose job and boobs done? I’m trying to work it out to see what videos/insta stuff she posted but probably she had pre filmed things to post!

Why does she keep saying “a couple of years ago”? Wasn’t it done last year?
Yeah I thought this too! She’s like 20 or something so if it was “a couple of years ago” I’d class that as 17/18 years old 🤣

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely denied a boob job more than once.
The funny thing is these influencers think their viewers are stupid but they’re the ones who end up looking stupid because they can’t keep up with their own lies so always get found out! Then they look stupid for lying in the first place, because, just why?! It’s so silly!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All she goes on about is tidying her room up, how the duck does she always get it messy and sick of her saying boyfriend instead of just calling him his name ffs 🤦‍♀️ also stop touching food, eating while pouting and doing that stupid thing with your hand

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.