Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry, probably a silly question, but is it tbhbyron that edits her videos? i saw it mentioned but can’t find anything on google!
He does. She posted about it once on an instastory. Very very brief. I think she only touched on it because it’s so obvious he edits them and was getting called out about it xx

Reactions: 3
Soooo if Bryon edits them what eezacklee does she do? I mean apart from exercise she does next to duck all!!

Reactions: 9
Her and her mum are witches, you can see it through them. In that video she done with jed and lied about all of her fillers and surgery, just by looking at her face and the way she says the sentence you can see she's lying through her teeth. How this girl still has subscribers idk

Reactions: 30
Has anyone watched the vlog from today? It made me feel sorry for her how she made a comment about the fact her mum says she's getting back into unhealthy eating habits and is on a 'downwards spiral'. I know she only films like 30 mins out of her whole day and we don't see everything, but I don't think she eats badly at all and she eats well? She's obviously had an eating disorder in the past and I wouldn't be surprised if Wendy was the cause of that. Saffron is 20 now, she can make her own decisions. Wendy should motivate her, not bring her down and make her feel guilty

Reactions: 15
Has anyone watched the vlog from today? It made me feel sorry for her how she made a comment about the fact her mum says she's getting back into unhealthy eating habits and is on a 'downwards spiral'. I know she only films like 30 mins out of her whole day and we don't see everything, but I don't think she eats badly at all and she eats well? She's obviously had an eating disorder in the past and I wouldn't be surprised if Wendy was the cause of that. Saffron is 20 now, she can make her own decisions. Wendy should motivate her, not bring her down and make her feel guilty
I thought the exact same, why should her mum care so much about her weight and constantly nags her about it. If she hasn't had an eating disorder yet i wouldn't be surprised if she got one which is sad. She clearly tries very hard to have a good figure as she's always talking about workouts and eating well. The fact she puts it out there that her mothers says these sort of things. What a good relationship that is.

Reactions: 14
Raaa can someone plz reply to me?
She's lied about boob job, fillers and nose job. She only told the truth because she kept being asked about it as its very obvious however she's previously lied about all 3 so people are now calling her out in her comments so what does she do? take off the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey! So she posted a new vid about 24hrs eating like Ariana but she put this thumbnail which clearly shows Ariana at an unhealthy stage where she clearly wasn’t okay..
That’s is major triggering to ppl with Eating disorders but she shouldn’t hide away like a coward and turn off her comments

She's lied about boob job, fillers and nose job. She only told the truth because she kept being asked about it as its very obvious however she's previously lied about all 3 so people are now calling her out in her comments so what does she do? take off the comments.
And she called herself an influencer???

Reactions: 5
He does. She posted about it once on an instastory. Very very brief. I think she only touched on it because it’s so obvious he edits them and was getting called out about it xx
thanks so much for responding! that’s crazy though, she’s hardly a youtuber. would love to see all the contradictory comments she makes that he edits out! xx

Reactions: 1
I actually used to really like her videos and like her family dynamic but since getting the editor I can barely stand the videos it's just too much.
Also RE the eating disorder speculation, I don't think she's had or has an ED, I just think she has a bit of a bad relationship with food probably a in part to the media and how she was raised.
Anyone know why the comments on the Arianna video are turned off?

Reactions: 4
If you mean his story, the photo is old.Similar one on his feed from 2nd November.
That tyler guy irritates me he just look like one of those stuck up f boy guys on tinder, that just care about materialistic things and think they are too good for anyo
Yes I’ve just seen it! I’m glad he’s come out and said it tbh

I still don’t think it’s right to tell someone that’s in your care to just leave! Regardless of age
Blth my parents have passed away and i moved in with my aunt and uncle my aunts asked me to leave many times and these people are actually related to me. No one gives a duck about you if you're not there own child!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.