Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone made a tiktok of all of her contradictions
Wonderful work - this should be put on her YouTube comments on the video with Jed.

I’m glad people are standing up to her now

This podcast is going to be eventful🤣🥱 Both of them talk over each other and try to take control of EVERYTHING (just watching this clip I can tell that🤣)
The interactions with her family, particularly her Mum brings out the spoilt Saffy B... tbh with you , I feel sorry for her entire entourage (fam + Ana) having to put up with her whole behaviour really.

Reactions: 4
But I’m sure she’s had videos where she has straight up said “no I haven’t had my boobs done” but no one can find them
I’m sure I remember her saying in a q&a or assumptions video that they just grew!

Reactions: 8
I’m sure I remember her saying in a q&a or assumptions video that they just grew!
Thing is , why BRING IT UP if you want to keep it private - that is the main point here... all these people if you look in the comment section under the Jed video , those defending her are saying "maybe she wants to keep it private", "maybe it's nobody's business" ... they would be correct, absolutely - if she hadn't raised it previous. It's like with the Julie Tory thing - If you put yourself out there on social media, videos , whatever - you're putting yourself out there for a reaction / backlash . It's no good Saffron angrily responding that maybe she wanted to keep it private when she , again , RAISED IT HERSELF - nobody else did. THIS is what needs to be raised to her.

Reactions: 3
As if she admitted it ha!!! She should just admit it like nobody cares if you've had them done or not?! I'd actually prefer to watch videos with her admitting any surgery/fillers as I want filler myself! It's a shame they all try to pretend they're insta ready naturally

Reactions: 8
It seems an old subject now but how much is actually known on here about her boyfriend? New to this thread, but I’m from where he’s from and it’s been said he’s always been fame hungry and after loads of money 👀

Reactions: 2
She’s turned the comments off on that video now 😂 knows she’s in the wrong for lying and can’t face being called out!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes!! I 100% remember her complaining about how when she gains body fat, it all goes to her boobs rather than her ass which is why they have grown. She made it seem like it was all natural 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
It seems an old subject now but how much is actually known on here about her boyfriend? New to this thread, but I’m from where he’s from and it’s been said he’s always been fame hungry and after loads of money 👀
Just the basics, his family are well off, lives in a nice house, has a decent job and so on. I think his dad owns his own roof business or something along those lines

I don't think much else is known about him really

Just the basics, his family are well off, lives in a nice house, has a decent job and so on. I think his dad owns his own roof business or something along those lines

I don't think much else is known about him really
Okay so this is all correct, but yes basically he’s always wanted to climb higher etc. So not a surprise he jumped on the bandwagon of getting a famous girlfriend, I do not believe for a second he didn’t know who she was...

Reactions: 6
She claims to have not had a boob job to make her boobs bigger but they’re much bigger???🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay so this is all correct, but yes basically he’s always wanted to climb higher etc. So not a surprise he jumped on the bandwagon of getting a famous girlfriend, I do not believe for a second he didn’t know who she was...
Also it’s an alarm business not roofing!

Reactions: 1
Also don’t get me started about her saying the boob job was ‘just to even them out’. Influencers always have some bullshit excuse about why they have surgery. Just say it’s cos you have no bum and wanted bigger boobs to look and feel sexy lmao

Reactions: 24
B05B3D43-C249-4F9D-9BD7-58FD40852927.jpeg
5D122728-98FA-4EA3-A0C7-3BE9E3A85F7A.jpeg
Saffron goes to my gym and shes also trained by the same coach as me and I saw this on his profile. A more accurate representation of what her body looks like without all the editing. She doesnt even look like her

• Wow
Reactions: 30
🙌🏼 Love these posts

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.