Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so do we all think saffy b will eventually get her comeuppance? I know it’s not that deep but omg I cannot stand her 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 9
She needs to be pulled up on two things watching the latest video :

First , denying she had a boob job to her viewers yet had one done TWO years ago and secondly she said ah Ana lives 5 hours away which is why I don’t see her - bullshit. Tyler lives in Manchester yet saw him . Fact is she is a tit friend and as bad as Ana is , tossed her to the side.

Reactions: 25
She needs to be pulled up on two things watching the latest video :

First , denying she had a boob job to her viewers yet had one done TWO years ago and secondly she said ah Ana lives 5 hours away which is why I don’t see her - bullshit. Tyler lives in Manchester yet saw him . Fact is she is a tit friend and as bad as Ana is , tossed her to the side.
Also Ana is friends with other youtubers who Saffron doesnt like and they don't like her. Ana is her only YT friend.

Reactions: 4
Also Ana is friends with other youtubers who Saffron doesnt like and they don't like her. Ana is her only YT friend.
She went on a bizarre ramble how all youtubers aren’t friends with each other ... instead of answering the question straight away and when she did it was rushed with passive anger .. I know Ana gets grief and rightly so however I have to say she hasn’t got a horrid attitude generally in terms of treating people like crap like Saff.

Reactions: 10
She’s such a liar. She says in this video at 3:30 that she had chin filler!! And then in her video with Jed saying she’s never had any...
Not sure I believe that she’s never had lip filler either tbh

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Didn’t she flat out deny having a boob job in the past? 😂 and she definitely admitted to having chin filler, why lie 😂
Exactly !! As well how many times do you think she got a question about her nose job that she’s blatantly had but will continue to deny for years and years and then randomly slip it into a video just like she’s done here??

Reactions: 3
More like she wanted to keep it to herself because she wanted people to think she was naturally like that
What a witch. If she doesn't understand the unrealistic beauty standards this sets for young girls, she shouldn't be an influencer.

Reactions: 4
She did own up to having her nose shaved, eventually.

But was adamant it wasn’t a ‘nose job’
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Exactly !! As well how many times do you think she got a question about her nose job that she’s blatantly had but will continue to deny for years and years and then randomly slip it into a video just like she’s done here??
She’s admitted to the nose job!

I think she has deleted videos where she denied a boob job because they definitely existed but I’ve checked all her q&as and the ones that are there don’t include it

• Haha
She’s such a liar. She says in this video at 3:30 that she had chin filler!! And then in her video with Jed saying she’s never had any...
Not sure I believe that she’s never had lip filler either tbh

She has definitely had lip filler! Her top lip was never that full before she said it’s due to how she has her makeup but naturally they’re much larger. She only admits to stuff when she has to, like with the nose job she only addressed it because a lot of people were talking about it.

Reactions: 6
I would actually like to know more about her surgery because I think it looks really well done. I want to get my boobs done and would be interested to know who she went with. However, I get this could be seen as encouraging her younger viewers, but still she should never have denied it as that’s also damaging to her younger viewers. 😕

Reactions: 2
Couple of comments from her most recent video, I’m glad she’s finally getting called out.
FC3D0895-5D67-4662-A329-21C79C1A420B.png
86311212-5D24-4E19-834A-2CA045A77357.png

I won’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth from now on, I always thought she had a boob job but thought I was wrong cause why would she lie. So now I’m sure she has fillers even tho she said she hasn’t

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.