Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the latest insta post of her leaning against a door putting up her middle finger? What a role model... she just did an insta live. I asked when she’s going to Greece with Ana and if she’s packing up YouTube given she’s run out of ideas
Screenshot 2020-10-16 at 20.32.37.png

She is probably directing to us on here :ROFLMAO:

Classy bird ;)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Reactions: 6
Its a crock of s**t as she met her boyfriend in lockdown (obvs not socially distanced) so she booked it on lockdown; she's lucky she doesn't have to isolate but there would have no isolating from her anyway.
She’ll do anything for a few “well deserved” holidays...lmao all she does is speak to a camera and get someone to edit her vids🤣 Try working 8 hours a day in retail, 4am starts, only get to see my boyfriend in the evenings, with aching legs and feet, headaches and sore hands from opening boxes. She gets to spend time with her friends and family everyday, she gets to go shopping to vlog. She just thinks she’s better than anyone else and she’s the first person to ever have or do anything. Just pisses me off when we all clearly work harder 💨 (I’m sure people are in worse situations with jobs than me, but I’m just saying in my experience compared to hers lol)

Reactions: 10
My friend messaged ITS on Instagram to ask why the Miami item says state of california on it and they said it’s being removed from the site 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My friend messaged ITS on Instagram to ask why the Miami item says state of california on it and they said it’s being removed from the site 🤣🤣
It's a shame because if this is true then they probably will destroy them which is so wasteful.

Reactions: 3
It's a shame because if this is true then they probably will destroy them which is so wasteful.
I’d hope that they would recycle the material rather than waste it altogether but it definitely should be removed from sale. Selling products (especially at full price) with spelling mistakes, incorrect info etc on them is trashy *cough* Ana’s skinnydip collection *cough*. Tbf ITS could’ve put them in the sale due to the mistake (we all know it’ll all end up in the sale anyway).

Reactions: 4
I’d hope that they would recycle the material rather than waste it altogether but it definitely should be removed from sale. Selling products (especially at full price) with spelling mistakes, incorrect info etc on them is trashy *cough* Ana’s skinnydip collection *cough*. Tbf ITS could’ve put them in the sale due to the mistake (we all know it’ll all end up in the sale anyway).
It would be better if they just put it in the sale instead of destroying the stock entirely and if they could reuse the tops with the material then great. I wouldn't put it past them to destroy the clothes; this is one of the biggest fast fashion brands on the market and are churning out new clothes all the time; I think there was report last year or sometime about how these fashion companies are sending so much to landfills.

if u watched in the styles documertay they had an order wrong from a supplier, if the supplier didnt take it back for the price they wanted they were going to throw it all into landifll. So theyll probably put these into landfill aswell which is disgusting if they do

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her new ITS range is already on sale and there’s items from every other one of her collections in the £5 section. Mostly the swimwear from the last collection because we all know how tasteless that was since it’s only influencers who are business as usual in terms of multiple holidays abroad this year 🙄 if she ever starts to talk about sustainability can we remind her of how much waste she created by doing 4 collections in 6 months.

Reactions: 10
Her new ITS range is already on sale and there’s items from every other one of her collections in the £5 section. Mostly the swimwear from the last collection because we all know how tasteless that was since it’s only influencers who are business as usual in terms of multiple holidays abroad this year 🙄 if she ever starts to talk about sustainability can we remind her of how much waste she created by doing 4 collections in 6 months.
not saying this makes it right but this was always going to be the case with her doing a range with ITS. they are constantly churning out new ranges with their influencers. It’s disgusting.

Saw she did an instagram live last night and said she want to do the strictly christmas special at some point (it's not going ahead this year because of covid). I think she said in a interview before AJ left strictly that she would only do the xmas special with him; oh how the tables have turned!

Why does her nose always look so brown and dirty compared to the rest of her face? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Why does her nose always look so brown and dirty compared to the rest of her face? 🤔
A sign of over contouring probably.

Anyone else see her bragging that she thinks she knew who the strictly couples were going to be on her instagram stories ???? :cautious:

Were getting a vlog of it as well :sleep:

Reactions: 2
View attachment 279718She has definitely been reading here...
So observations ...

1. She again was out of breath running up the stairs - what an ambassador for a fitness brand!

2. she said she works up until 12Pm some days... although that is probs true she meant I think till 12am but cant

3. the Instagram post about Spotify - is that a brand ad? If so she hasn’t put the lame ‘ad’ on the post

4. She flashed up on the screen for like two seconds that this is only sometimes her night routine .. kind of pitched the video as if it was her regular routine - pathetic I know to raise this but still.

Reactions: 13
I skimmed through the new video. A load of rubbish!

Saffron if you do read here then girl get yourself some new video ideas! Stop recycling the same old sh*t :cautious:

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.