Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Miami was meant to be her favourite place too 😂 How many people must have looked at and checked the jumper and no one noticed 🙄
I don't think the people at ITS are the brightest bulbs of the bunch :ROFLMAO: I mean they have Saffron as one of their models ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love how she has to state “booked ages ago” in her caption🤣 yeah when pigs fly, I’ll believe that🥴
Got to “try” and cover herself! Love how it’s ages ago when they’ve only been together for a few months 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Love how she has to state “booked ages ago” in her caption🤣 yeah when pigs fly, I’ll believe that🥴
Its a crock of s**t as she met her boyfriend in lockdown (obvs not socially distanced) so she booked it on lockdown; she's lucky she doesn't have to isolate but there would have no isolating from her anyway.

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe how much stuff gymshark gift her.. she’s constantly putting it on her stories! It’s such a waste

Reactions: 1
I messaged ITS and they’ve said they’re going to re release the jumper as Miami, Florida but they don’t know when yet. They’ll probs have to wait until the current ones sell out first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I messaged ITS and they’ve said they’re going to re release the jumper as Miami, Florida but they don’t know when yet. They’ll probs have to wait until the current ones sell out first 😂
noooo they actually said that? I honestly thought they were going to play it off like it was something to do with basketball championships 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's unfortunate because the ones that they don't sell will probably be disposed of meaning more waste! 😡

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.