Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never gets pulled up on anything well apart from the suicide train video and even then the apology was brushed under the rug; i'll reiterate if that was someone like Zoe Sugg she would have got destroyed!

The amount of free stuff she is going to get for her new house will be insane all for absolutey no talent whatsoever. For her sake she is best rinsing all the AD stuff and getting all the free things she can as I cant see her having a long last forging tv career and if her crap videos on youtube are anyting to go by......

Reactions: 11
I agree with everything with this. Saffron has a lot of habits that I have. I have been trying to better my relationship with food and while some of Saffron's videos are genuinely fun to watch since the start of the year they have become so toxic as she can never go five minutes without mentioning what she eats. How has no one in her family/friends noticed? When every she is with Ana she constantly talks about how little she is eating compared to eating. Someone needs to sit her down and educate her on why It is important to never comment on someone food choices unless they are about to eat something that they are allergic too.

Reactions: 15
I would definitely recommend not to watch Saffron videos if anyone struggles with any food or body issues. Youtube should put a warning at the start of her videos

I'm sure some of her family & friends have noticed but for the following reasons don't say anything:

1) Her mum Wendy is just as bad with food and looks and body image, if not sometimes worse
3) Saffron is the princess of the house and the queen of her friendship group so no one will say anything to her
3) Her friends and family benefit off her financially so that's why they won't say anything in case they upset her and she excludes them

Reactions: 21

wooo can’t wait for the zara haul like every other YouTuber has been doing

Reactions: 14
View attachment 282699
wooo can’t wait for the zara haul like every other YouTuber has been doing
That’s all there is to do lol

- Haul which will include showing off stuff they have either brought because they have more money than us or free stuff because they’re influencers
-Mukbang food eating
- Get ready with me
- Tidy my room
- Food challenge
- Questions of some sort
- Q & A and don’t answer questions we would actually want answered
- Incoming : HOUSE HOUSE MY NEW HOUSE LOOK AT MY MASSIVE HOUSE I BROUGHT BECAUSE IM RICH AND YOU ARE NOT (disclaimer: I’m not showing off just so greatful and humble oh and remember to educate yourself on BLM and stay safe like I do)

That’s it. And it just goes round in a circle ...

It's surprising that all these influencers are all over Zara lately seeing as they dont do any brand deals.

Zara must be loving all the revenue though

Reactions: 13
I hate when influencers do these kind of haul videos when in reality they rarely wear those brands

saffron dresses designer head to toe , especially since going to strictly and she made more £££
She has to stop pretending that she likes/ wears Zara,ptl etc on a daily basis
She just wears them in her videos aka when she’s paid to do so

Reactions: 3
Don't forget she lOooOoves gYm ShArK !!!! She would wear that even if she wasn't being paid ...

Reactions: 9
Don't forget she lOooOoves gYm ShArK !!!! She would wear that even if she wasn't being paid ...
Oh god yeah she looooooooovvvvvvveeeessss gym shark

So much so she buys every piece of GS clothing she has and shows it on her instagram because it would never have been sent to her for free and put hashtag gifted on her posts in return.

Reactions: 4
Oh god yeah she looooooooovvvvvvveeeessss gym shark

So much so she buys every piece of GS clothing she has and shows it on her instagram because it would never have been sent to her for free and put hashtag gifted on her posts in return.
She lives in GS / ITS apparently - YES BECAUSE YOU'RE PAID TO PLUG IT! JUST SAY THAT FOR GOD SAKE - BE REAL! ....okay temper tantrum over haha

Attachments

Reactions: 12
She lives in GS / ITS apparently - YES BECAUSE YOU'RE PAID TO PLUG IT! JUST SAY THAT FOR GOD SAKE - BE REAL! ....okay temper tantrum over haha
It's the ultimate influencing ignorance saying that they are wearing/eating/drinking/using a product all the time that they are paid to!!!

You're always welcome here for the tantrums

Reactions: 10
I'm so fucking tipsy after watching Saffron's latest video and drinking every time she says 'actually'

Saffron might as well just label her videos 24 HOURS PROMITING EATING DISORDER!!!!!! (SO FUN). There's a difference between promoting a healthy lifestyle of everything in moderation and promoting a extremely restricting diet

Reactions: 19
I'm so fucking tipsy after watching Saffron's latest video and drinking every time she says 'actually'
Oh yeah you will be, add the words unreal, literally and you will be plastered!

There's no way she ate all the pancakes, a couple of bites then in the bin.

No AD put in either title, thumbnail or even when she talks about the sponsor; surely you don't just have to say it.

Reactions: 6
How is orange pancakes with chocolate, sausage rolls chocolate strawberries got anything to do with halloween?
I think she purposely puts on the ditsy dumb blonde act and thinks people are gonna laugh with her when really they're just laughing at her.

Reactions: 1
Her video tonight is mostly to promote a crappy game that she probably doesn't even play just to get more money

Reactions: 5
You cannot do that.

Also, I've fully stopped watching her. I dont even hate watch her anymore.

Reactions: 1
That was the quickest ad on screen I’ve ever seen!!

Reactions: 2
She does eating Halloween food for 24 hours every bloody year, and there’s no way she ate any of it considering her diet is plain chicken and broccoli
Also she needs to be reported for
Never putting ad in the title EUGH

Reactions: 9

Prison food would hold more flavour than this.
Plain chicken, plain dry potatoes and green beans. I would honestly rather not eat than disgrace my taste buds with this. I hate the “omg I’m so fussy” narrative - it isn’t a personality trait, it’s not cute. You just look immature. For the love of GOD the MINIMUM you could do is pick up some marinade. That chicken didn’t die to be consumed like that.

I need a drink just looking at it

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.