Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love you.... my everything.... my one and only.....”

Oh Saffron the clout chaser is after your followers and your plus one invites 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thought the bit with her dad was weird! The way he was looking at her and talking about how she looks gave me the creeps

Reactions: 18
Am I the only one who slighty fancies Dazza a tiny bit 😂😂😂 or did with the beard!

she’s definitely had a boob job though, no denying it. That photo shows some good photoshop skills tho, there’s no way that swimsuit holds them up like that😂 in comparison to this photo anyway

as for Jed’s girlfriend, it’s pretty obvious to me she comes from a rich family herself

Attachments

Reactions: 10
8340E8E7-2FA9-422C-B34F-C82327244311.jpeg

Love this caption from Tyler, those really are his intentions. Although, it should have been “Use you to get to the top”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Sorry to double post and I know this is Saffron’s thread but I saw people discussing Imogen back a couple pages 😂
Her dad is an chief executive member of the biggest power plant in turkey, something along those lines so she’s def from a rich fam 😂

It looks like Tyler is too tho, I can’t imagine Saffron or Jed settling down with someone who’s not from a rich family tbh, or be with some office worker like me or like a Primark worker, just can’t see it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just find that awkward tho like imagine when he went to meet Wendy and Darren and they ask him that he does and he says nothing.

I can already see it now when she does a q&a with him she’s either going to say he has something to do with his dad’s business or some dumb cover up like ‘he’s taking a career break to travel’ or better yet a “model” 😭😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Watching today’s video and it seems as though Tyler has made himself a bit too comfortable at the Barker household... he’s completely stretched out on their sofa, surely you wouldn’t do that in someone else’s house?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Watching today’s video and it seems as though Tyler has made himself a bit too comfortable at the Barker household... he’s completely stretched out on their sofa, surely you wouldn’t do that in someone else’s house?
I dunno, he’s obviously been with her a while before we knew about him. Once I’m comfortable I act the same in someone else’s house 😂 I like it when people friend or family do it in mine too, I like people to treat my home as their own haha

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ew I can’t deal with all her little fans “my favourite couple ever” “a bond that will never be broken” they’ve seen a 30 second clip of him on her vlog how do they know what he’s like?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Am I the only one who slighty fancies Dazza a tiny bit 😂😂😂 or did with the beard!

she’s definitely had a boob job though, no denying it. That photo shows some good photoshop skills tho, there’s no way that swimsuit holds them up like that😂 in comparison to this photo anyway

as for Jed’s girlfriend, it’s pretty obvious to me she comes from a rich family herself
Her eyes being shut in that picture is one id the most ridiculous things I've seen

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just find that awkward tho like imagine when he went to meet Wendy and Darren and they ask him that he does and he says nothing.

I can already see it now when she does a q&a with him she’s either going to say he has something to do with his dad’s business or some dumb cover up like ‘he’s taking a career break to travel’ or better yet a “model” 😭😂
his brother works for one of his dads companies so maybe Tyler does the same??

Reactions: 2
There’s one thing I can’t stand in saffrons vlogs and she does it in pretty much every video.
E7D7A93C-1E02-468B-A829-5E074E49DA37.jpeg

9194B755-B959-4447-B092-26E97DC825DD.jpeg

why does she always do this with her hand it makes me cringe 😬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I unfollowed her and Ana a while back but the car crash of a relationship has me back for the birthday vlog. she’s such a beg 😂🤣

it’s been mentioned before on here and it didn’t go down well 😆 so I kept quiet but I don’t care I’m saying it.....

her relationship with her dad has always been bleeping weird as duck.
I FEEL weird saying it but they almost flirt with each other.
don’t call me weird I know it’s weird. 🤣

her dad has just scanned her body with the camera and said “someone’s a lucky man...”

WTF.... I need to wash my brain out.
I was too afraid to say it incase it didn't go down well again, but yes I agree, it's weird and it is like they almost flirt. I get they're close, I was close to my dad too, but not to the point where it's creepy like that! When he scanned her body like that I was shocked!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Quick q, probably spoken about a million times so sorry
But saffron just popped up on my insta search page with a holiday pic- has she had a boob job?

Reactions: 3
In her new vlog she shows Tyler drives a BMW so he’s definitely rich, but we been knew.

Am I the only one who thinks he comes across quite shy? She’s definitely the loud and overpowering one. In one of her insta stories she was asking him what they should shot and he starts to say how he likes sambuca and immediately she starts shouting over him about how she doesn’t like sambuca and she won’t drink sambuca 😂 I don’t envy him going out with her at all, she’s annoying as duck

• Sad
Reactions: 33
In her new vlog she shows Tyler drives a BMW so he’s definitely rich, but we been knew.

Am I the only one who thinks he comes across quite shy? She’s definitely the loud and overpowering one. In one of her insta stories she was asking him what they should shot and he starts to say how he likes sambuca and immediately she starts shouting over him about how she doesn’t like sambuca and she won’t drink sambuca 😂 I don’t envy him going out with her at all, she’s annoying as duck
His dad owns a few companies by the looks of it and I think I’ve found their hous, which is a big 6 bedroom house sohis family are deffo rich 😂

Reactions: 3

omg yes I was like let him bleeping speak. then she proceeded to tell everyone to vote for her choice over his like wtf was the point of asking then? just do what you want?
I think he's shy now but he clearly knows what he's doing in getting with her and raising his profile - I think he'll start promoting his families business on social media soon enough. Not sure what the business is but anything for some more clients lol. I cant see him opening a YouTube channel - he doesnt have the personality.

His dad owns a few companies by the looks of it and I think I’ve found their hous, which is a big 6 bedroom house sohis family are deffo rich 😂
They are - they own multiple properties in the UK. Lancs, Manchester and London.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.