Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know why she insists on wearing those awful Louboutin heels everywhere. They’re the most over priced shoes. They are far too big for her and looks so stupid being such a big heel. Who wears them in Santorini on the cobbled/uneven streets? 🤣 Chill out and chuck some sandals on.

Reactions: 30
What happened to keeping her relationship private? Jeez I've heard her hint and talk about her boyfriend more than she talks about fitness

Reactions: 20
I can’t wait for the boyfriend tag she does on YouTube so we can see how he is. You can tell he loves himself

Reactions: 32
Also, does anyone else HATE the way she closes her eyes and like leans to one side in photos, or even selfies with her eyes closed. Wtf is that all about?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's definitely had a boob job. I was on the fence a couple of months ago but she's got implants not a lift. Theres no way they would be that shape naturally.

Reactions: 10
F5D75327-AEB4-47C4-8026-514B05F29285.png

He looks like a worsened version of Billy Mitchell from eastenders

And can totally see saffron growing up to look like brummy mummy of 2

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In the real world does anyone's boyfriend run them baths with candles and bubbles? I'm three years older than her and I'm lucky if my boyfriend puts a clean towel in the bathroom for me to use 😂 am I missing out? 😂
I’m 32 and my husband doesn't even Put a fresh loo roll in when He uses the last bit 😂😂😂😂 my guess is she ran it herself and just wanted to make him look like the best boyfriend hhaa

Reactions: 8
47ED2856-28BF-4A18-810F-6052EFDDE4F8.jpeg

Oh so he’s THAT kind of person.

Just watched Casey’s vlog and they were all singing happy birthday to her and Tyler started putting his arm round her and kissed/cuddled her. I feel like that’s a very weird/bold thing to do when you’re fairly new to the family, like he likes to be centre of attention idk. You just know they love PDA

• Sick
Reactions: 26
View attachment 193973

Oh so he’s THAT kind of person.

Just watched Casey’s vlog and they were all singing happy birthday to her and Tyler started putting his arm round her and kissed/cuddled her. I feel like that’s a very weird/bold thing to do when you’re fairly new to the family, like he likes to be centre of attention idk. You just know they love PDA
How in the world does that video end up #4 on trending?? I don’t get YouTube sometimes.

Reactions: 11
That’s exactly what I was thinking haha, was an Ad and had two boring montages, hardy interesting

Reactions: 5
Her recent story is the view from her room... who are the people sat at this table then?
When I was in Greece, our balcony was huge but was shared which is apparently normal and adds to the aesthetic there. Could be wrong :unsure:

Reactions: 10
I do find her annoying and brain dead, and I know this is an unpopular opinion, HOWEVER, I don't think she should be slated/judged for going on holiday. Yes, it's probably not the best idea and I do sympathise terribly as I know thousands of people have lost loved ones but the government have literally said you can go so it cant be that much of a high risk? I think some people would like the global pandemic to go on forever, like its a personality trait. Just because you're too scared to go to the shops, doesn't mean everyone else has to be. This has been going on since March, as much as people would like to believe, it is easing and the world is opening back up again. She is a young girl- you can't really get at her for going abroad when its allowed, and she can afford it x10. Like technically the cases are higher in England anyway so I don't know why people are acting as if shes going to kill a family of 10 by going to Santorini. Please don't come at me with 'tell that to someone who's lost their granny' because I get it, it's awful but I am stating an opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t agree, she has over a million people watching her so she should lead by example. If she wants to host bbqs and go on holidays, break social distancing rules she should do it in private and not rub it in the faces of everyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I do find her annoying and brain dead, and I know this is an unpopular opinion, HOWEVER, I don't think she should be slated/judged for going on holiday. Yes, it's probably not the best idea and I do sympathise terribly as I know thousands of people have lost loved ones but the government have literally said you can go so it cant be that much of a high risk? I think some people would like the global pandemic to go on forever, like its a personality trait. Just because you're too scared to go to the shops, doesn't mean everyone else has to be. This has been going on since March, as much as people would like to believe, it is easing and the world is opening back up again. She is a young girl- you can't really get at her for going abroad when its allowed, and she can afford it x10. Like technically the cases are higher in England anyway so I don't know why people are acting as if shes going to kill a family of 10 by going to Santorini. Please don't come at me with 'tell that to someone who's lost their granny' because I get it, it's awful but I am stating an opinion.
The point isnt that we're allowed. The point is its irresponsble. Let Spain be a lesson to everyone, they reopened when deaths lessened but they still had 2k cases daily. Then they reopened to British tourists and now look at their worst hit areas and how their cases are rising. Those British tourists will now bring it back HERE which is why the imposed quarantine is in effect but I can bet you most holiday makers will not abide by it. Its extremely hard to contain a disease when everyone is being all blasé. The government have also said we can go see our grandparents but has Saffron? NO. Why not? Because thats putting them at risk. Just like anyone they come in to contact with back in the UK, they are putting them in direct risk. Whatever happened to seeing your grandparents first Saffron?!

I dont mind people going on holiday as long as they self impose a 2 week quarantine on timeselves which Saffron and Tyler are both able to do as she works from home and he's a full time wanker. The government have only reopened travel because airlines were making redundancies and were requesting billions in payouts which they couldn't afford. They needed to get them up and running again to save the economy. The only thing they are looking at now is the infection rate for the winter and saving the economy. Death rates and new infections have gone to the bottom of their priority lists. Wendy apparently took a covid test so they could see Harlow after Brazil, why did she not feel that confident to go see her parents after then?

And just an FYI, I've been working since mid-April and am not scared to go to the shops as I do all I can to protect those closest to me. Why couldn't they have taken a nice UK based staycation if they wanted time alone like the majority of people?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The point isnt that we're allowed. The point is its irresponsble. Let Spain be a lesson to everyone, they reopened when deaths lessened but they still had 2k cases daily. Then they reopened to British tourists and now look at their worst hit areas and how their cases are rising. Those British tourists will now bring it back HERE which is why the imposed quarantine is in effect but I can bet you most holiday makers will not abide by it. Its extremely hard to contain a disease when everyone is being all blasé. The government have also said we can go see our grandparents but has Saffron? NO. Why not? Because thats putting them at risk. Just like anyone they come in to contact with back in the UK, they are putting them in direct risk. Whatever happened to seeing your grandparents first Saffron?!

I dont mind people going on holiday as long as they self impose a 2 week quarantine on timeselves which Saffron and Tyler are both able to do as she works from home and he's a full time wanker. The government have only reopened travel because airlines were making redundancies and were requesting billions in payouts which they couldn't afford. They needed to get them up and running again to save the economy. The only thing they are looking at now is the infection rate for the winter and saving the economy. Death rates and new infections have gone to the bottom of their priority lists. Wendy apparently took a covid test so they could see Harlow after Brazil, why did she not feel that confident to go see her parents after then?

And just an FYI, I've been working since mid-April and am not scared to go to the shops as I do all I can to protect those closest to me. Why couldn't they have taken a nice UK based staycation if they wanted time alone like the majority of people?
Yeah I get that we can go to certain places now but I deffo wouldn’t want to risk it yet. Saffron wouldnt go somewhere in the uk as it doesn’t fit in with her insta theme 🙄

Reactions: 5
How long until he has a YouTube channel and starts making money off the back of her success 🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.