Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new car is a Range Rover Velar. My dad has the exact same one - absolute dream of a car but absolutely not a safe car if she ever gets in an accident, God forbid.

Also, PCP is a drop in the water for her. Loads of people have them. It does NOT negatively affect your credit rating as long as you don't miss payments. Its that simple. Why pay outright for a car when it will depreciate as soon as you drive it off the forecourt?! I have a PCP and its fine. My credit rating is excellent, never missed a payment and can still get a mortgage too. Her income isnt as meagre as ours. She has a salary and owns a business with a turnover of close to a million so she will be fine. She said she's not buying in London anymore, she will rent for a year then decide if she wants to buy there or buy land in Brighton for her "dream home".

She will also most likely have the house or land she buys as a company asset, if she wants it outright. If she chooses to mortgage it, she won't have any problem whatsoever. She makes more than 600k a year, you're having a laugh if you think her credit will be negatively affected by a meagre £600/700 a month on PCP lol.
I agree with most of what you’re saying except her buying the house as a company asset. Company assets are generally assets purchased solely for business purposes. Her house would not be that. People that purchase a property through their limited company generally use that properly solely for business purposes, e.g someone buying a bakery and using it to bake and sell goods from. If she bought her property to live in through the company it would be as a directors loan which would show as a huge liability on the balance sheet and she’d have to pay a lot of tax on it unless she repays the business within 9 months.

Also buying a property through a company and classing it as a ‘business property’ has crappy capital gains tax implications when you go to sell it. She’d be absolutely stupid to even consider it.

I agree with most of what you’re saying except her buying the house as a company asset. Company assets are generally assets purchased solely for business purposes. Her house would not be that. People that purchase a property through their limited company generally use that properly solely for business purposes, e.g someone buying a bakery and using it to bake and sell goods from. If she bought her property to live in through the company it would be as a directors loan which would show as a huge liability on the balance sheet and she’d have to pay a lot of tax on it unless she repays the business within 9 months.

Also buying a property through a company and classing it as a ‘business property’ has crappy capital gains tax implications when you go to sell it. She’d be absolutely stupid to even consider it.
Yes, I was speaking if she, for some reason wanted to buy outright instead of mortgaging the property. It would be very silly especially as her liabilities would be sky high especially if the property was based in London. But could she not claim it back as a business expense like Fleur De Force does. Fleur has a London apartment that she doesn't rent out and uses when she's in the area. If its a flat, it would be her main "office space" and living space for when she needs to be there for work. Lots of youtubers claim this back on tax, especially if they're self employed. As we know a lot of them claim back silly things they use for videos such as clothing hauls, food as well as bigger things like camera equipment and office equipment etc. Not too sure on the ins and outs on capital gains and all that, I won't lie. :ROFLMAO:

Her 2020 company files are due next month sometime so will be interesting to see what she's got.

Reactions: 1
When people say 'I bought my dream car' -- Calm down Hun... you got a Solutions/PCP finance deal. No shame.. I have one.

Surely... NO one in their right mind would buy a car brand new off the forecourt ?!

Good on her she has purchased outright but I do hope its a couple of months old at least.

Isn't she planning to get a mortgage soon?
She can afford a brand new Range Rover outright.

Reactions: 1
Yes, she has the money and it's her dream car, but it really gets on my nerves when people who clearly don't need a car like that, buy one! It was like the previous car she bought, I didn't see the point in that either. No offence to anyone on here who has one but, I've never been a fan of Range Rovers, I've always thought they were ugly, bulky and unsafe.

Reactions: 5
anyone love the Range Rover? Although u can tell Wendy is very jealous
Yeah Wendy said on her stories how she's never jealous of her kids but she couldn't control how jealous of the car she is. At least she was honest :ROFLMAO:
I'd like to see how much use this car gets in 4 months time, forgotten about like her BMW I reckon. Also, she's never mentioned a RR before, she always said she wanted a Jeep. Clearly following the American trend a few years ago.

Reactions: 2
Yes, she has the money and it's her dream car, but it really gets on my nerves when people who clearly don't need a car like that, buy one! It was like the previous car she bought, I didn't see the point in that either. No offence to anyone on here who has one but, I've never been a fan of Range Rovers, I've always thought they were ugly, bulky and unsafe.
You sound very jealous. So what if she swapped out her similarly-sized BMW for a new Range... if she grates on you so much then do not watch her. Simple as.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
6033668A-6E8F-4BC8-8E13-34707FBEED2D.png

the fact that she said this “lunch” made her so full and stuffed really triggers me...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
her recent food video is soooo triggering. Why do her and her mum have to constantly compare food and label foods "good" and "bad". Also over compensating for the camera "i'm only having this because it's saturday", "I'd usually have a banana too", "i don't usually eat like this in the week" ... then proceeds to not show one truly substantial meal at all. All rabbit food with the occasional bit of bread. I feel like a fat PIG after that and today I had egg on toast, a chicken salad and 3 slices of pizza for dinner :((( I think i'll have to miss watching Saffron's food videos for a while because tomorrow i will be very restrictive now this is in my head ffs

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.