Saffron Barker #23 Ugly crying in Dubai, wave the NFL goodbye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely blocked him when she first found out because all his tags and comments disappear.
But now she’s unblocked him because they’re all back.
---
She’s definitely unblocked him to ‘show him what’s he’s missing’ 🤢 it’s giving desperate and still cares.

where’s this boss witch who doesn’t let anyone treat her like tit vibe ?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I think she’s either unliked or deleted all the ‘his loss’ comments that she had previously liked too… If they get back together after this she can never preach the whole ‘if he could he would’ thing and how amazing they are 😂

Reactions: 20
I hope I’m wrong but I wouldn’t be surprised if she takes him back because of how obsessed she is with him and how desperate she has been to make this life she wants happen which is to be his girlfriend/wife while he becomes a famous NFL player. She has spent 24/7 talking about him , using AI to see what their baby would look like when they’ve only been together a few months and with how desperate she is for that life with him I would not be shocked if she can’t let him go and they get back together.

There’s a lot of athletes who girlfriends/wives
stay with them for the lifestyle and fame even though they are getting cheated on all the time. A lot of athletes are known to be cheaters and if Saffron gets back with Louis she has to be prepared for a life of getting cheated on because it’s even been confirmed that Louis has always been known as a cheater and fuckboy and he’s not going to change. If she takes him back and she gets hurt again from him cheating again that’s her problem because she’s been shown his true colours and she would be better off moving on but we’ve seen her obsession with him with the tattoo it’s scary and like someone else said on here he’s had her wrapped around his finger had her right were he wants her being able to love bomb her and knowing she was obsessed with him so if she forgives him he’s always going to know he can treat her as badly as he wants she’s still staying.

I won’t be surprised she denies he cheated , acts like they’re all in love and fine and tries to pretend all of this never happened but like I said I hope I’m wrong cause I’d like to think someone would have more respect for themselves and common sense than to be in a relationship with a known cheater. She’s the type of person who can never accept reality or have anything in their life look out of place or imperfect because she has to make everything in life look perfect and goals cause she loves to brag and she likes to think she’s making people jealous of what she has but nobody is jealous.

Reactions: 15
The way she’s posting all these stories and posts of her HEAVVVVYYYYYYY edited since the split is giving me really bad second hand embarrassment 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

Reactions: 29
IMG_2369.jpeg

I’m sorry but how has her middle aged friend got away with the AWFUL photoshop on this picture?? The carpet on the left if fully straight but the right is SO warped!? You can’t say the hallway curves either because the light strip on the wall and the doorway is curved too 😬 It’s actually embarrassing for her tbh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 88
They’re following each other again
What a weird 24 hours for them 😅 Wouldn’t surprise me if it was staged. I’m interested to know what project they have lined up together now and whether this was publicity for it

If it was a real breakup, how immature… they still won’t last 😂

Reactions: 17
How embarrassing if they get back together if she made all her family/friends unfollow him 😂
---
This photo is back on both their Instas as well… oh no saff

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
How embarrassing if they get back together if she made all her family/friends unfollow him 😂
---
This photo is back on both their Instas as well… oh no saff
Oh this is all so tragic. So he grovelled a bit and she’s forgiven him? She’s going to have serious trust issues continuously. It’s not an if he’ll cheat again, it’s a when

Reactions: 41
Wouldn’t be surprised if she takes him back and claims he explained/apologised because the alternative (crashing and burning after a very full on 3 months) is too embarrassing.

Reactions: 22
Being nosey one of the new boys she recently followed who was also in Dubai, 6 days ago all hanging out (which obviously they can do) but she’s obviously purposely not showed them hanging out with other guys

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Being nosey one of the new boys she recently followed who was also in Dubai, 6 days ago all hanging out (which obviously they can do) but she’s obviously purposely not showed them hanging out with other guys
She genuinely looks like a man in that. Darren through and through! Her teeth and gums are terrifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
God, her natural teeth straightened out would have looked SO much better. But of course she had no patience.

Reactions: 14
I know I’m giving Sazza a lot of stick on here atm but her mum’s post for IWD is laughable.

IMG_7621.jpeg

Interesting choice of adjectives from Wendy there:

1. Kind - constantly puts Ana down on the podcast and is generally a mean girl

2. Classy - is always posting her ass on social media

3. Loyal - dodgy rendezvous in Dubai with her friend’s ex whilst still being in a relationship

4. Independent - is painfully CODEPENDENT with her mother

5. Compassionate - made someone’s suicide about her own inconvenience

6. Best friend anyone could ask for - see 1 and 3 above

• Haha
Reactions: 55
If they are back together then she's even more gullible than I thought, if they even split up in the first place, she hasn't seemed upset considering she makes out she's so in love with him. I find it quite strange, I'd expect her to be heartbroken and wanting to go home to her mum and being very quiet on socials.
If that was staged then it says a lot about their relationship, desperate for some media or online attention? Something far wrong with their relationship if that's the case!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.