Saffron Barker #21 Doing Ana dirty, teeth from Turkey, desperate to make her bum look perky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rarely watch Saffron, but I do enjoy a gift swap. But how toxic is her mum? Or maybe it's the pair of them.

Reactions: 8
IMG_5165.jpeg

she always goes on about how much people love her feet and she finds it so weird. Now I HATE that I noticed. But there she is peeping the dogs in one picture and then puts socks on for another. Like saffron you do this for the attention. wouldn’t doubt if it’s her own accounts on those feet sites 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2623921

she always goes on about how much people love her feet and she finds it so weird. Now I HATE that I noticed. But there she is peeping the dogs in one picture and then puts socks on for another. Like saffron you do this for the attention. wouldn’t doubt if it’s her own accounts on those feet sites 🤢🤢🤢
I’ve said it before but she absolutely loves the attention and genuinely wouldn’t surprise me if she’s into feet herself and that’s why she loves that attention

Reactions: 24
View attachment 2623921

Totally agree. She loves any sort of attention because she genuinely thinks she’s God’s gift.

Reactions: 12
Side note but I’m constantly sick of her showing she has a Porsche when she’s not even into cars. At the nail salon her story had her key facing her phone, just then she’s shown flowers getting the badge in. She has the most undesirable Porsche, the one that’s currently losing the most money because people don’t want them. I work in the car sales industry and we can’t even give away Taycans. They’re losing more than half the value in just a few years

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rarely watch Saffron, but I do enjoy a gift swap. But how toxic is her mum? Or maybe it's the pair of them.
They are definitely both very toxic people! but Saffron has learned a lot of her toxic ways from Wendy and Wendy has learned a lot of her toxic ways from her mum. I’ve noticed Saffrons Nan (Wendy’s mum) saying before about diets and commenting on portion sizes which in my opinion is a rude thing to do.

I get her nan might of grown up in a time when talking about weight like that might of been normal but I just think it’s sad how obsessed this family are with looks and weight. Multiple times Wendy has made comments about how much Saffron is eating and on Saffrons weight. There was a time Saffron was feeling sick and just like anybody was at home curled up on the sofa and she said “Mum has told me to stop being lazy and that I need to go the gym I can’t miss a day” Although I don’t like Saffron and whether she was genuinely sick or not that day isn’t the point cause no matter what telling your daughter to go to the gym and making your daughter so concerned about her body that she should feel guilty having a day off from the gym is so wrong.

Another time Saffron was eating cake and Wendy said “ You’ll need to burn that off when you’re done”. Another time at a family bbq Saffron was sitting down eating chicken and Wendy said “Saffron you need to put salad on that plate go get salad girl” couldn’t let her daughter enjoy her dinner she had to come over making comments about how it was unhealthy. I don’t think Wendy and Saffron have this great relationship they try convince us they do.

There’s times Saffron has gifted Wendy something and Wendy has been ungrateful making rude comments pulling faces and laughing at the gift making the person feel awkward and I just couldn’t speak like that about a gift someone has bought me even if I know it’s not something I’ll use or something I like I still wouldn’t be rude about it. Sadly Saffron does the same thing sometimes it’s learned behaviour from Wendy , she’ll pull faces at a gift she doesn’t like or make ungrateful comments.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 2623921

No because why are her big and middle toe the same length 🤒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.