Saffron Barker #21 Doing Ana dirty, teeth from Turkey, desperate to make her bum look perky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spending all that money on building her house with that big kitchen filled with expensive equipment but she’s even said she can’t cook and hates cooking. That kitchen is so wasted on her. She had to ask Wendy how to turn on the oven cause she’s clearly never had her over before which is crazy to me because she’s been living in her house so long now. I know a lot of rich people like influences and celebrities have these expensive houses because it’s something to show off about but it’s crazy to me to see her so uninterested in learning to cook when she has everything in that kitchen.
It was just extra content for her really 🤣

Reactions: 2
How can she deny getting her lips done?!? She also looks so different in Amis podcast without the filters/facetune/editing. Saffron kinda looked dirty idk how to explain it
8C281D69-A2CC-4B1E-98FE-6063D92CFD0C.jpeg
96B2D710-1A97-4C5D-BA44-49C9D3D02C0B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She is defo the way she is bcos of her parents, Wendy is OBSESSED with looks and it's rubbed off on Saffron. Sad, I can tell she is so so so insecure

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.