Saffron Barker #2 strictly annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her nose looked better natural. The new one (whether it be filler or a full nose job) doesn't suit the rest of her facial features.
I think it looks nice, but it makes her look more generic. Her old nose gave her more character

Reactions: 8
I think the new one looks amazing but does make her look more like every other influencer there is out there, her old nose made her face more unique just wish she’d admit to getting it done! I’d love a nose job one day (if I can ever afford it which is doubtful!😂) and I’m really curious whether it’s just filler or not

Reactions: 7
I know it’s been said 100 times but saffron’s body is to die for! This is coming from someone with zero muscle tone whatsoever. I wish she would realize how lucky she is and stop editing it:confused: also her nose looks great!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Doubt she will ever address it, doesn't quite fit her brand admitting shes had work. I reckon she'll just ignore it until people stop being interested

Reactions: 2
The whole nose thing is baffling to me.

I had my ears pinned when I was 15 and I spent a solid six months afterwards with my hair tied back to show them off, and actively pointed them out to people.
I understand surgery isn’t for everyone, but particularly if it’s filler she could really help lots of people who also don’t like their noses by sharing her experience, because filler is much less invasive/expensive than an actual nose job.

Reactions: 8
The whole nose thing is baffling to me.

I had my ears pinned when I was 15 and I spent a solid six months afterwards with my hair tied back to show them off, and actively pointed them out to people.
I understand surgery isn’t for everyone, but particularly if it’s filler she could really help lots of people who also don’t like their noses by sharing her experience, because filler is much less invasive/expensive than an actual nose job.
I think she'd get backlash from some if she was seen to be encouraging young girls to get filler, considering her target audience.

Doubt she will ever address it, doesn't quite fit her brand admitting shes had work. I reckon she'll just ignore it until people stop being interested
She's admitted previously to having chin filler or something along those lines. I think IF she admits it, it'll be in a Q&A video like she did with the chin filler, very subtle and hard for potential brands to find but also not making a big deal of it to younger fans by making it a bigger deal than it should be. I did think she would do a whole video on it after lockdown but I doubt she'll do that anymore

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s absolutely had boobs and nose done. Also considering she was on strictly, have you seen how bad her tiktoks are?! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was looking through her TikToks and realized just how noticeable the difference in her nose is! Surely must address it soon, I think it suits her but it's a shame that she needed to get rid of a feature that gave her individuality she is starting to look like every other influencer.
IMG_2743.PNG
IMG_2744.PNG

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wendy always comes across as too try-hard. Very fake I think she’s a hard woman underneath it all.

Reactions: 5
I was looking through her TikToks and realized just how noticeable the difference in her nose is! Surely must address it soon, I think it suits her but it's a shame that she needed to get rid of a feature that gave her individuality she is starting to look like every other influencer.
View attachment 117313View attachment 117314
I'd put money on her not addressing it anytime soon. Maybe in a year or two but she 100% isnt going to now.

Reactions: 7
I don't understand why she is deleting the comments about a nose job? I understand her viewers are mainly of a young age

It looks great, I came across a video yesterday and she was saying something about a side view of her face... (I think) surely shes wanting people to comment?

Reactions: 4
I found it interesting that Saffron pays rent in her parents home... I know she's making serious bank but seems a bit weird lol

Reactions: 1
Dont most ppl once working and still at home ?
Personally I have never paid rent to my parents and they've never asked either. I'm 23, been working since 18 and still at home. I had no idea :oops:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Personally I have never paid rent to my parents and they've never asked either. I'm 23, been working since 18 and still at home. I had no idea :oops:
Lucky u!! I think its all down to how ur parents are financially. My mums a nurse and dads passed away so she needed/needs help and im sure my mates all do/did too but each to their own, dont mention it to urs anyway, Might give them ideas😂

Safs parents dnt need the help but also bit of piss take ur daughter on 100k + lives at home and not helping out.. plus we dnt no what she may of said when they decided to move, mayd she said she would help if got the big room or some tit 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.