Saffron Barker #2 strictly annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s constantly posting photos from side angles now and as soon as it happened I could so easily tell. Her nose before was pretty prominent and slightly bent (resembles her dads). Now it’s very ‘petite and cutesy’ and very straight.

Surgery or VERY extreme photoshop, these 2 noses are not the same 😂🙈
I agree. I noticed instantly too. She never posted from the side and now it’s all she does. So vain

Reactions: 7
she’s constantly posting photos from side angles now and as soon as it happened I could so easily tell. Her nose before was pretty prominent and slightly bent (resembles her dads). Now it’s very ‘petite and cutesy’ and very straight.

Surgery or VERY extreme photoshop, these 2 noses are not the same 😂🙈
Spoken about this before on thread a few pages back and if we think she'll do a video after lockdown x

Reactions: 2
That Fendi bikini top picture, there’s a scar on the left boob.
I think she’s had fillers in her nose, cheeks, jaw and chin. I don’t think she’s had a full nose job. Her face does look softer for it and I do think she looks prettier. I just hope she doesn’t go too far and start looking plastic.

Reactions: 4
I think she’s had fillers in her nose, cheeks, jaw and chin. I don’t think she’s had a full nose job. Her face does look softer for it and I do think she looks prettier. I just hope she doesn’t go too far and start looking plastic.
Only thing with fillers. Over time the filler spreads and droops. So you have more and more to balance it out and get the same effects eg Charlotte Crosby. Would love to see saff 4 years from now.

• Heart
But why’s she trying to hide it ? Girls will think that’s how she naturally looks... and sorry but it isn’t

But why’s she trying to hide it ? Girls will think that’s how she naturally looks... and sorry but it isn’t
I suppose if she starts talking about whatever she’s had done then the press will pick it up it might lead to some negative comments from Daily Mail trolls that she clearly doesn’t want. She seems to be in a good place at the moment, PR wise.

I saw the scar too, deffo looks like a boob job scar

Do we think she/Wendy read here?
They probs know about it from Ana but I don’t think they would ever do a video about it etc because i don’t think she would like to put the image out that it bothers her and it’s not is exactly the juiciest thread compared to others 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I agree, I was surprised honestly. Ana is on thread number 7, saffron is just approaching her third.
I think Julie helps Ana with the number of threads where Wendy seems to help saffron being less controversial and more professional

Reactions: 19
They probs know about it from Ana but I don’t think they would ever do a video about it etc because i don’t think she would like to put the image out that it bothers her and it’s not is exactly the juiciest thread compared to others 🤷‍♀️
Please share some juicy thread suggestions, i need somthing to entertain me at the moment 😂

Reactions: 1
Some dodgy door lines there.
Lol I've noticed this in quite a few of her full body photos...

has no one noticed her very obvious nose job?
Oh we've all noticed lol, but some people seem to think she's only had filler. The bump she had on the bridge of her nose is gone -- and her tip is pointy now. Nothing wrong with surgery just wish she wouldn't act like it never happened

Last edited:
I think her nose looked better natural. The new one (whether it be filler or a full nose job) doesn't suit the rest of her facial features.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.