Saffron Barker #2 strictly annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucky u!! I think its all down to how ur parents are financially. My mums a nurse and dads passed away so she needed/needs help and im sure my mates all do/did too but each to their own, dont mention it to urs anyway, Might give them ideas😂

Safs parents dnt need the help but also bit of piss take ur daughter on 100k + lives at home and not helping out.. plus we dnt no what she may of said when they decided to move, mayd she said she would help if got the big room or some tit 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I completely understand in those situations! Plus Saffron does take up a lot of room in their current house. She has her own office and room upstairs where they shove all her packages and PR so makes complete sense.

I won't mention other people paying rent to my parents hahaha

Reactions: 1
Someone comment and ask her if she has had rhinoplasty, I bet she won’t delete it cause she’s too thick to know that’s it’s proper name 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.