Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your very right. I learned this behaviour from parents. Took me maybe 8 years to start getting out of it. too this day I still hear 'you'll get fat' if I say I'm getting a takeaway. Even though I gym 5 times a week and eat very balanced.

What is with these damaging parents lol as much as we love them

I would love to see what she looks like in person because she looks different in every video and photo like wtf does she actually look like

Reactions: 5
This was the pic I took of when I met her in 2017 so this is 100% unedited

Attachments

Reactions: 6
i find it so bizarre that she still denies she's done anything to her lips. she's said that she had a boob job at 18 and had the bump shaved down on her nose so why continue to embarrass yourself by lying about something so blatantly obvious which is a smaller procedure than the others??

granted i do think she's has more done than just those things ie an actual nose job and maybe botox or other facial filler but the lips are just SO obvious it's actually insulting to her viewers to think people are too dumb to notice

Reactions: 26
agreed, also i’m so confused as to why she acts like she hasn’t had a nose job, having the bump in your nose shaved down is literally a nose job???? it’s not like she had a non-surgical one with filler in her nose she had an invasive procedure changing the shape of her nose, aka a nose job?

Reactions: 16
She’s 100% had lip fillers. I don’t care what she says. I couldn’t care less that she has but don’t lie about it when it’s that obvious???

Reactions: 24
Read this on my LinkedIn feed, looked at the pic and was sooooo annoyed cos I couldn’t figure out where I recognised him from lol then it hit me
‘Building a 6 figure brand’ he failed to mention he’s working for daddy’s company. What a pleb

Reactions: 40
“I have a following of 126000 people on instagram” no you failed to mention that was all because of your ex girlfriend, stop trying to make out as though you “built a following”

Reactions: 33
“I have a following of 126000 people on instagram” no you failed to mention that was all because of your ex girlfriend, stop trying to make out as though you “built a following”

And she only got hers through Jake Mitchell. All of this is his fault.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.