Saffron Barker #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant believe her and molly paid someone to stick some labels on some drawers, fold some t shirts and buy some diptyque ovals

• Haha
Reactions: 16
surely anyone would know that your wardrobe is gonna look nothing like that in a few months so what's the point

Reactions: 4
She knows she's chatting rubbish but continues 💀
Screenshot_20220831-155757.jpg

Also those Diptque scents are about £50 each!

Screenshot_20220831-160305_Chrome.jpg
And no Saffron dumb dumb Barker. They don't last for life, they last 3 months

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Why can't she look straight into the camera?
Why does she always feel the need to seek for her mum's approval??

Reactions: 7
Is this normal… I know it depends on family but in my household this would be absolutely disgusting n my family would never. Do other people do this w their nephews n nieces ?? I’m not sexualising it cause it is a child there’s no malicious intent BUT that seems like a proper kiss ygm maybe it’s cause I’m not use to it but she wouldn’t exactly kiss Wendy on the lips or like Nicole on the lips so why kiss the child ..
E00FE2BB-EE41-4948-8E2F-694FEC05E2B9.png

Maybe because I view kissing as such an intimate thing … I’d only kiss a partner on the lips… but I do know some families do this just idk possibly over thinking it. Just feels weird 😂😂

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Is this normal… I know it depends on family but in my household this would be absolutely disgusting n my family would never. Do other people do this w their nephews n nieces ?? I’m not sexualising it cause it is a child there’s no malicious intent BUT that seems like a proper kiss ygm maybe it’s cause I’m not use to it but she wouldn’t exactly kiss Wendy on the lips or like Nicole on the lips so why kiss the child .. View attachment 1547167

Maybe because I view kissing as such an intimate thing … I’d only kiss a partner on the lips… but I do know some families do this just idk possibly over thinking it. Just feels weird 😂😂
Your overthinking it girl

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Is this normal… I know it depends on family but in my household this would be absolutely disgusting n my family would never. Do other people do this w their nephews n nieces ?? I’m not sexualising it cause it is a child there’s no malicious intent BUT that seems like a proper kiss ygm maybe it’s cause I’m not use to it but she wouldn’t exactly kiss Wendy on the lips or like Nicole on the lips so why kiss the child .. View attachment 1547167

It is absolutely normal. Do it with all my nieces and nephews and always have done.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Is it just me that finds it weird that her sofa is on the side of her kitchen and the dining table is going on the other side? I’d want my sofa on the side of the fireplace that’s not close to the kitchen and the dining table on the kitchen side

Reactions: 20
I wouldn’t say normal as I find it weird af n I’ve asked people I know n they agree lol. Guess everyone grew up differently. We were taught cheek kisses n stuff w aunties n cousins etc
I think its ‘normal’ to whatever family environment you are in. Some people do it. Some people don’t. Just because you find it weird af and others may agree, doesn’t mean it isn’t completely normal to others. My family all personally do it, will kiss all the little’ins on the lips, but I choose not to for my own reasons. Its still ‘normal’ within my family to, however.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Luca from Love Island was on Jamie Laing's Private Parts Podcast and he was asked does he fall in love easily and he answered No; he said he was seeing someone 6 months before Love Island and he didnt fall in love with her.

Poor Saffron lol :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
I wouldn’t say normal as I find it weird af n I’ve asked people I know n they agree lol. Guess everyone grew up differently. We were taught cheek kisses n stuff w aunties n cousins etc
Just because you personally find it ‘weird as duck’ doesn’t mean it’s abnormal. If you’re finding something sexual or overly intimate about affection with a family member I think that’s ‘weird af’

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.