Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mySON

Chatty Member
If you look at her hand the edge has been accidentally whitened where she’s made her hair more blonde but I can’t see anything else
oh yeah i see it now 😂 she gets her hair done so often plus it's literally hair extensions how is she still not happy with the colour of it lol

Reactions: 3
I actually think the complete opposite lmao I think she absolutely despises herself, she’s desperately insecure and lacks confidence. She loves the facetuned version of herself and the validation she receives from posting photos of somebody who looks nothing like her
Nobody that goes like she does ‘despises herself’ people that despise themselves don’t plasters videos, photos & take part in every crap reality show.. no, people that despise themselves keep out of the limelight.

Dilly2022

Never seen someone so young, so full of plastic surgery. Imagine her looks right now if she’d just grown naturally and hadn’t had anything done! She’d be a completely different human in every way.
Her face doesn’t have any plastic surgery.
just some filler here and there. It’s all dissolveable and not permanent.

• Haha

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Why would you go kent of all places. I live there for uni n it’s so easy to spot people you know or in general lol not exactly the best place to go unless kent pub is the name of a pub in Brighton lol

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Really? Since he has been vegan, I’ve only seen him eat vegan food
I’m not invested enough to trawl through their videos to look for the proof but there has definitely been times when he’s eaten eggs and a steak. They could have been in Saffron, Casey or Jed’s videos I’m not sure but it has happened. He probably eats a vegan diet a lot of the time but he’s definitely not a fully committed vegan 100% of the time.

CrackRatcher

Chatty Member
i think her vlogs are quite good tbf, especially compared to ana. I love seeing her vlogs on holiday and seeing the progress of her house is just so interesting to me. So much more interesting than anas 'week in her life' vlogs where she doesn't even do anything
It’s rare she posts about her house, she apologised about it a couple of weeks ago saying she hadn’t actually been to see it in weeks, her vlogs use to be miles better, I don’t like Ana either shes forever tried to be someone she’s not.. I often wonder how they don’t clash

Melier

VIP Member
I don’t get how she’s still doing the same move either and she’d probs improve if she did some other stuff for cross training. but tbf I don’t think it’s as easy as it looks 🤣 like yeah the band is holding her up but I dont think I could get into that position even with the band lol

ellea

Why do you guys think that has something to do with tattle? It’s a university email.

• Haha