Saffron Barker #15 bye bye Ty…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot the difference:
IMG_3666.jpg
30537219570_98a27e9415_b.jpeg

I certainly wouldn't be smiling if my nails looked as domed and hooked as that 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thank god she’s no longer obsessing over the gym because I think we can all agree how painful that was to look at 😂 , now that’s over her next obsession will probably be her “getting back into work” we’ll probably see her constantly uploading stories of her days “hard work” and how much of a “girl boss “ she is and then once that’s over with she’ll probably go back to obsessing over the gym again so she can loose weight in time for LA , since she’s going with Ana and we all know she’s jealous of Anas body ( she defo doesn’t want Barbados paparazzi bikini photos round two but this time in LA )

Reactions: 6
“Another guy telling me”

- her dad,
- Casey bum barker
- That other one with the weird name, jedward or whatever, the odd looking thing thats punching up.
- the guy who sell her the contacts.

yet another guy 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thank god she’s no longer obsessing over the gym because I think we can all agree how painful that was to look at 😂 , now that’s over her next obsession will probably be her “getting back into work” we’ll probably see her constantly uploading stories of her days “hard work” and how much of a “girl boss “ she is and then once that’s over with she’ll probably go back to obsessing over the gym again so she can loose weight in time for LA , since she’s going with Ana and we all know she’s jealous of Anas body ( she defo doesn’t want Barbados paparazzi bikini photos round two but this time in LA )

Omg. Just had to go find those pics!! I know pap pics aren't the most flattering and they do it purposefully a lot of the time but she's sooo different to her pics.. So bad for people who wanna be and look like her edited self.

Reactions: 2
Imagen has a bunch of tiktoks which are clearly ads and there not disclosed she must get her influencer lessons from saffron

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
You spoke too soon ☹☹☹☹

You spoke too soon ☹☹☹☹
Exactly she’ll never stop being obsessed with the gym because she’ll never stop being obsessed with the idea that one day her body is going to be super skinny cause she can’t accept the fact that her body is not made to be skinny

Reactions: 12
Exactly she’ll never stop being obsessed with the gym because she’ll never stop being obsessed with the idea that one day her body is going to be super skinny cause she can’t accept the fact that her body is not made to be skinny
I noticed she likes a lot of KKFit instagram posts. If she wants their physique (super muscular) she's going to have to lift heavyyyy. Not little 5kg weights. I know saffron isn't fat or anything but she just looks like a little dumpling to me lol she's not made to be proper muscular

Reactions: 11
I noticed she likes a lot of KKFit instagram posts. If she wants their physique (super muscular) she's going to have to lift heavyyyy. Not little 5kg weights. I know saffron isn't fat or anything but she just looks like a little dumpling to me lol she's not made to be proper muscular
Yeah exactly she would have to start lifting very heavy and have a diet more suited to getting and maintaining a muscular physique like that but for all the years she’s been in the gym her body hasn’t really changed and I think it’s just the way her body is it’s not ever going to change much so she needs to learn to accept that. One thing that confuses me though is that shes liking photos of very muscular women who are very into the gym so she clearly aspires to look like that but at the same time she is scared of looking bigger and clearly wants to look skinnier and edits her herself to look skinner. She edits literally every body part to be smaller than it is so if she doesn’t like the size of her legs etc now then she will be even more unhappy with how she looks if she adds more weight and muscle on

Reactions: 7
Girls who steal other girls' boyfriends usually do it because it's an 'I'm better than you, your boyfriend wanted me' thing. It's a way of feeling like you're better than someone else. Especially if that girl is good looking. It's all one-upmanship.

Reactions: 27
Hello new to the saffron threads, it’s funny how she’s become a self centred twit over the years I have been watching on and off since 2016 and I was like wow omg someone so relatable now I’m like oh another fake personality, fake boobs, fake laugh girl with nothing other then her money but I love all the slander and it’s made my day 💅

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.