Saffron Barker #15 bye bye Ty…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this is rude but this girl is 22 (older than saffron) and she has a whole fan page for her?? A bit weird imo
22!? a fan page of Saffron!? At 22!? anyone having a fan page of Saffron is concerning but that’s an adult this is too much 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 26
This ad just looks awful, the more i look at it, it looks like she edited the background in.
Its not very difficult to spot which areas have had some editing done to them either.
She freqenuently mentioned how cold it was yet went outside wearing towels and thin gym wear for the sake of instagram posts
It's surprising she didn't end up with a cold

Reactions: 8
Wish I could also just take "a couple weeks off" work or school, and come back like nothing happened. This is just pure laziness.. If she cant upload videos on time, than she cant tell us how hardworking she is:)
View attachment 1043736
Who is she trying to kid that these are her actual legs?!
Shes edited her thighs smaller than her calves are irl ffs.
Saf we see you in videos, embrace your body girl , there's nothing wrong with it.

Reactions: 20
I know a lot of people like Imogen in this thread, but I find it really cringe how she keeps talking about marriage/wanting to be married young quite a lot on tiktok. It’s cringe in general when girls constantly make jokes about marriage to their partner and a little awkward, but they’re still so young and Jed deffo isn’t anywhere near marriage level. He didn’t even acknowledge this one with a comment like he did under the last one.

I think they’re cute but I get “first love” vibes and I think they’ll most likely breakup at some point
Quite clearly wants a cut of the barkers £

Reactions: 2
She’s literally such a pick me , no one has ever said this … like at all View attachment 1045630
She edits her eyes so much to be so blue it’s scary looking cause it’s not a normal looking blue colour it’s so unrealistic and it looks even worse when she’s in a photo with someone else who’s eyes aren’t edited cause her edited eyes are so obvious it’s funny. If a guy has said that to her it has to of been a message she was sent cause she said “ another day another guy telling me I’m wearing contacts” so maybe some guys just notice how heavily edited her photos are so they point it out. I struggle to believe any guy in person would comment on her eyes they’re just a normal blue colour nothing unique or special. I think she just loves to make up things cause she’s a pick me but also loves compliments and attention. She wants people to reply to her story complimenting her eyes. If anything people in person should be telling her she looks nothing like her photos cause that’s the truth.

Reactions: 43
Also can't help but think the "another GUY telling me..." is suuuuuuch a pick me thing the way she was saying it, like it couldn't have been a person/someone??? I know I, as a straight girl, have told blue-eyed girls how good/cool/blue their eyes look like it's not a pick up line, surely not only guys would be saying it if it were true? But noooo, Saffron just had ANOTHER GUY!!!! say something about her blue eyes. Hun babes, if you NEED to tell everyone every time you think *aNoThEr* guy hit on you... you're not really getting hit on that often, no? :ROFLMAO: She just thinks she's a 10 (on instagrm), doesn't she

Reactions: 37
having light / blue eyes isn't the flex she thinks it is mine are v sensitive and water like crazy?? must be why she stays so orange though bc they're complimentary colours

Reactions: 6
The edit on the eyes 😭😭
Omg not only is her whole face extremely edited but the eyes are so edited that part of the white of her eyes is covering part of the iris. The white of her eyes looks like it’s been coloured in unevenly and part of it got onto the iris which makes it look like a chunk of the iris is missing. This is too funny but also how does she not see how ridiculous it looks!?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also can't help but think the "another GUY telling me..." is suuuuuuch a pick me thing the way she was saying it, like it couldn't have been a person/someone??? I know I, as a straight girl, have told blue-eyed girls how good/cool/blue their eyes look like it's not a pick up line, surely not only guys would be saying it if it were true? But noooo, Saffron just had ANOTHER GUY!!!! say something about her blue eyes. Hun babes, if you NEED to tell everyone every time you think *aNoThEr* guy hit on you... you're not really getting hit on that often, no? :ROFLMAO: She just thinks she's a 10 (on instagrm), doesn't she
Exactly! why did she feel the need to specify "guy" and not simply say "person"
🙄 it's all in her head tho bc no one cares about her ahah

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.