Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like I’m the style didn’t want to renew the contract with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And thank duck for that! ITS is, in my opinion, one of the worse fast fashion brands out there. They will work with literally anyone and the speed that saffron was releasing those new collections… there is literally no time or effort that goes into producing the clothes. There can’t be. It’s just a quick paycheck for saffron and the brand and personally I’m glad they’ve finally stopped shoving new collections down our throats every other day

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Her last collection is still heavily discounted on the website😆😂
There are others that have christmas themed collections with ITS very telling that saffron isn't one of them.

Reactions: 1
A lot of it was the same designs just in a different colour

And thank duck for that! ITS is, in my opinion, one of the worse fast fashion brands out there. They will work with literally anyone and the speed that saffron was releasing those new collections… there is literally no time or effort that goes into producing the clothes. There can’t be. It’s just a quick paycheck for saffron and the brand and personally I’m glad they’ve finally stopped shoving new collections down our throats every other day

Reactions: 3
To be fair she was contracted for and did quite a few collections/drops with them, I might be wrong but not many influencers have consistent collections for years on end. She’s certainly had more than others ie, Ana, Syd and Ell. I’m sure her bank balance isn’t too bothered that it’s not renewed again 😬😂

Reactions: 8
Saffron Barker #15. OMG everything is unreal, seeks Wendy’s approval before every meal

• Haha
Reactions: 47
To be fair she was contracted for and did quite a few collections/drops with them, I might be wrong but not many influencers have consistent collections for years on end. She’s certainly had more than others ie, Ana, Syd and Ell. I’m sure her bank balance isn’t too bothered that it’s not renewed again 😬😂
Yeah I kinda agree, tbh people aren’t gonna keep buying collection after collection of the same tat so wouldn’t make sense to keep renewing her contract!

Reactions: 6
To think just last year Tyler was sucked into that family spending Christmas w them and then now he’s happy n free

He’s deleted all pictures of her now

She’s still got a few up. I wonder who broke up w who

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I used to really like Nicole and thought she was down to earth but she’s becoming more and more like Saffron. Bitchy, self entitled and show off this that and the other. Like just look at the pair of them in this photo looking like a pair of witches..
It looks like this has been really heavily edited/filtered

Reactions: 1
To think just last year Tyler was sucked into that family spending Christmas w them and then now he’s happy n free

He’s deleted all pictures of her now

She’s still got a few up. I wonder who broke up w who
My guess is he was the one to break up with her or at least he was the one to bring up the talk of them ending the relationship. The heartbreak and sadness she showed in some of the videos after announcing they broke up wasn’t the kind of sadness where you feel sad but more you’re glad it’s over and you’re happy to move on , her sadness was filled with insecurity and not happy that the relationship ended as you could tell from how she spoke how lost she felt and was trying way too hard to act like she’s fine living her best life. I would be shocked if she was the one who ended it. They can say it was mutual all they want but usually in a situation like that one person brings it up that they aren’t happy and want things to end and then the other person either feels the exact same or doesn’t feel the same but acts like they do even if they’re devastated inside. I know it’s their business so I doubt we will ever really know what happened but that’s just my guess. I think as she said they both wanted different things and we all know she definitely would of expected him to move in with her , propose in 2022 and either get married not long after that or have a baby. She spoke in one of her recent videos saying something like “ I had planned to be married and have kids within the next few years but guess that’s not going to happen now”. Tyler clearly wasn’t ready for all that which is understandable he’s only 23 and when she would bring up things like this in videos he would always change the subject saying there’s no rush so I think it’s good he got out of the relationship now rather than when it’s too late.
I do get if you’re in a relationship with someone your going to hope it lasts and most people would be hoping for marriage or kids with their partner one day so I’m not saying she wasn’t allowed think about those things but we all knew it wasn’t going to last between them they’re both very different from eachother.

Reactions: 13
How come saffron thread doesn’t get much talk compared to anas?
i think this ALL the time, this threads been here for months within that time ana has had 6 threads 😂 saffron must be so boring that’s why Tyler left

Reactions: 15
It’s the mixed designers 🤢🤢 Gucci hat with a balenciaga scarf, Dior bag???? I own designer things but wouldn’t go out wearing three different brands, it just looks tacky and desperate (for attention)
Typical new money. All that designer but can’t buy class 🤢

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.