Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't she visit places in New York or even travel around? Do not get the whole going on holiday to go shopping. I went a few years ago and spent a few days just doing all the sights and I did a day in Brooklyn. Travelled around the boroughs.
Her and her mum shop all the time at home anyway 😒
It’s all she knows.
Eating out & shopping.

Reactions: 13
It's sad that she supports horse carriage, when there are horses collapsing and animal activist wanting it to be banned as it is can be abuse for the horses.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
It's sad that she supports horse carriage, when there are horses collapsing and animal activist wanting it to be banned as it is can be abuse for the horses.
She doesn’t care as long as it looks good on Instagram and YouTube. I mean you can’t be surprised coming from the girl who rolled her eyes when some one killed themselves and that that poor person had the indecency of holding up her train.

Reactions: 18
This pisses me off to no end! Especially when I haven’t had a holiday in the U.K. let alone abroad in 14 years. My family have never been able to afford it, and she’s bragging about 3 in one month?! Nah get in the bin
Tbf that’s not saffrons fault

Reactions: 29
I don’t get the whole taking an empty suitcase, I think it’s bollocks. I went 4/5 years ago and found it no cheaper and maybe even a bit more expensive than the UK. It definitely wasn’t bargain central like it’s often sold to be, but then I’m not in a place to be buying designer items.

Sorry long time lurker but thought I'd respond...I think over 10 years ago the exchange rate meant the $ was pretty much half price of the £. It's no where near as good now so you don't save much money.

Reactions: 6
You know what right.

I’m done 😂😂 unfollowed her today.

Ironically I booked NY last night, going next Christmas, flying with Virgin, my absolute dream.
Heart was beating out of my lil chest when I came out of shop haha. I’ve paid half of the holiday from what I’ve saved and then will work my ass off to pay the rest. Plus I need spendo etc. definitely will be no other big holidays for me next year as that will be my absolute focus and I will save my ass off.

My point is that she just shows no appreciation/gratitude for the fact she can just book these things and not even question it or worry about money.

She is classless with how she flaunts stuff…. Go to New York and show your followers a bit of culture or ANYTHING but constantly posting photos of your tongue and shopping bags. Both Saffron and her mum flaunting the GUCCI bags on Instagram. Like they would never take a mirror photo with a Macy’s bag would they lol.

She that obsessed with designer stuff it’s embarrassing/tacky. Her birthday presents had no real meaning because it was all designer designer designer shite!!. She will end up getting robbed like Mollie Mae and look how much Molly flaunted everything.

It just makes that life style look easy and achievable/desirable to young girls, especially when it’s all you see on Instagram and honestly it’s not… realistically most of us ain’t going to be planning last minute New York trips throughout our lives. But I bet a lot of us are happier than a lot of influencers, because they’ve done everything they could dream of in their 20’s and tit gets borin.

If there are any young girls reading this… trust me when I say this, you will feel more gratitude and satisfaction if you work hard, earn the money and slowly get yourself there. Wether is booking a lifetime trip somewhere or getting your first house, don’t let these Influencers make you feel like tit because of what they have compared to you.

It’s not a sustainable lifestyle and they will all end up coming down with a crash. I’m proper over it. They’re all the same!

Much love ladies xxx
Amen to that!! It may be a year away but I hope you’ll have a great time, it will be worth the hard work throughout the year!
bless you, I would be the same for us “normal” people, dropping a huge chunk of money down like that is a huge decision, whereas for people like saffron it’s literally nothing!
also totally agree about the wrong image it gives to their young followers, it makes me laugh when they say they just saved up and worked hard…. Most of us in normal jobs do exactly that yet our wages could never afford us the lives these people have! Scary to think young girls believe they could attain such lifestyles

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No idea why she would wear shorts in New York in December! I've been to NYC a couple of times and believe me the cold is like nothing I've ever experienced in the UK. It got down to -18 with wind chill and was so cold that my jeans started to freeze as I was walking along the street!! Crazy!!

Reactions: 13
Sorry she literally must have google image searched pics of NY and posted this? It actually has the water mark in the bottom corner 😭😭
AS IF!!! 😂😭 this girl is unbelievable, part of her job is to literally post pictures and she can’t even do that without stealing other people’s photography?? she’s literally in NY and she can’t be bothered to take her own photos of it?!? so dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 45
These are the tackiest shoes I have ever seen👀 Just because it's designer, doesn't mean they look good haha
IMG_6147.PNG

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.