Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think she’s above wearing a mask? Even Wendy has one on behind her and clearly her friend has removed hers for the picture but there’s literally not one sign saffron even has one with her
She didn’t have one on when she entered the airport either

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
She’s such a liar because she does take selfies who are you kidding with your latest caption Saffron?

Reactions: 7
Is she seriously bragging about going on her 3rd holiday within a month?? Most people won't have stopped working especially with Christmas just around the corner. It just shows how self absorbed she actually is!

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Winds me up that this witch got a FULL ON nose job and never mentioned it. Pretended she had ‘filler’ 🤥🤥🤥

Does she think she’s above wearing a mask? Even Wendy has one on behind her and clearly her friend has removed hers for the picture but there’s literally not one sign saffron even has one with her
It’s not mandatory to wear a mask in England to be fair.. I’ve just come back from London and didn’t really see a single person wearing one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I appreciate she’s possibly down in the dumps, but what’s with her now using ‘getting drunk’ ‘drunken this and drunken that’ as her personality. Pull the other one Saffron, it doesn’t make you any more relatable when in the same video your head to toe designer packing for New York.

and I know it’s been said but Christ on a bike! Harriet is a such a rough looking chav! Her eyelashes haven’t got any better since Dubai.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Winds me up that this witch got a FULL ON nose job and never mentioned it. Pretended she had ‘filler’ 🤥🤥🤥

It’s not mandatory to wear a mask in England to be fair.. I’ve just come back from London and didn’t really see a single person wearing one.
It is in airports is what I meant xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I appreciate she’s possibly down in the dumps, but what’s with her now using ‘getting drunk’ ‘drunken this and drunken that’ as her personality. Pull the other one Saffron, it doesn’t make you any more relatable when in the same video your head to toe designer packing for New York.

and I know it’s been said but Christ on a bike! Harriet is a such a rough looking chav! Her eyelashes haven’t got any better since Dubai.
do you know what i find annoying in all her previous videos “i don’t like drinking” malarkey she was saying now she’s getting drunk all the time

Reactions: 16
Is she seriously bragging about going on her 3rd holiday within a month?? Most people won't have stopped working especially with Christmas just around the corner. It just shows how self absorbed she actually is!
I can’t fathom how much money these influencers really have! New York has been my dream holiday that I will have to save for years for…. I’ve been to Dubai and it isn’t cheap… plus she had the Greece holiday… not to mention the house purchase and how much it would be costing to renovate it all

Reactions: 28
I can’t fathom how much money these influencers really have! New York has been my dream holiday that I will have to save for years for…. I’ve been to Dubai and it isn’t cheap… plus she had the Greece holiday… not to mention the house purchase and how much it would be costing to renovate it all
When you do go to New York in the future you will be genuinely happy not only cause you worked hard saving for it but because it will mean something to you. She goes on all these holidays and shopping trips to fill a loneliness inside her. She’s not that happy inside it’s very obvious. The breakup is really showing how unhappy she is and how all the money in the world can’t fill that emptiness. If anyone sees her on all these holidays posting things bragging about how she’s living her best life and so happy etc just remember it’s all an act.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
When you do go to New York in the future you will be genuinely happy not only cause you worked hard saving for it but because it will mean something to you. She goes on all these holidays and shopping trips to fill a loneliness inside her. She’s not that happy inside it’s very obvious. The breakup is really showing how unhappy she is and how all the money in the world can’t fill that emptiness. If anyone sees her on all these holidays posting things bragging about how she’s living her best life and so happy etc just remember it’s all an act.
Thankyou, this is true, I know she’s been there at least once before already too, whereas for me it will be a once in a lifetime trip!
its Also mad to think when you’re so young and you’ve achieved all the usual goals like buying a house, travelling the world.. what else is there to work towards?!

Reactions: 12
In her new vlog telling everyone how Bulk is SO affordable "like this tub is such good value for money" BUT HOW MUCH IS IT GIRL?! Do you even know yourself?!

Reactions: 18
In her new vlog telling everyone how Bulk is SO affordable "like this tub is such good value for money" BUT HOW MUCH IS IT GIRL?! Do you even know yourself?!
Not just this but if you’re eating a well balanced healthy diet there should be no need for food supplements anyway. 🙄

Reactions: 9
Thankyou, this is true, I know she’s been there at least once before already too, whereas for me it will be a once in a lifetime trip!
its Also mad to think when you’re so young and you’ve achieved all the usual goals like buying a house, travelling the world.. what else is there to work towards?!
It’s fine! I admire you for saving up for it cause I can tell you’ll have a great time. Exactly it’ll be a once in the lifetime trip. Yeah she went before but even then she spends most of her time posting on Instagram and not living in the moment and actually enjoying the experience.
I agree , I know someone made a point on here recently to me about how if you can afford all these things while you’re young then why not do it all and that’s fair enough but these influencers/youtubers they do all these things for show and for attention majority of the time and then they run out of things to achieve and look forward to.

Reactions: 9
Hey, I don’t know if this helps you but I felt the exact same about New York but when it came to looking for it, it really wasn’t as bad as I ever thought it was - obviously time of year plays a part but we did 5 nights and 6 days in March time and paid 550 for flights and hotel right by times square with virgin and I don’t think we went over 7-800 each with everything we wanted to do such as the tourist attractions, the knicks, we got in 2 broadway shows too. My friend has booked last minute before at Christmas time and paid similar.

January-March is generally cheaper but the thing to consider is end of january into feb there can be snow.

Whenever and however you get there though, it’ll be worth it because you’ve worked hard and saved for it 🥰🤍

Reactions: 19
This pisses me off to no end! Especially when I haven’t had a holiday in the U.K. let alone abroad in 14 years. My family have never been able to afford it, and she’s bragging about 3 in one month?! Nah get in the bin

Reactions: 18
She stated in a vlog the house renovations are costing about £430,000 … how mad is that!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.