Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times can she post the same ad?
Other influencers promote Heystrid once or twice then move on, but with saffron it's every other day , it's getting pushy now!!

Reactions: 5
i think that video is nothing like she tried to be anything for 24 hours as she done everything she does normally shops, she’s always woken up early and gone to the gym too? eating them açai bowls too what is different ? u filmed a video and uploaded it on sunday wow

Reactions: 10
Cannot believe Wendy is comparing lady gaga to saffron. I mean yeah I can see it but she’s picked a pretty meh pic of lady gaga and said she had to look 3 times because she was convinced it was saffron 😂. If it was my mum I’d be fuming.
Well everyone does say Saff looks like she’s about 40 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Cannot believe Wendy is comparing lady gaga to saffron. I mean yeah I can see it but she’s picked a pretty meh pic of lady gaga and said she had to look 3 times because she was convinced it was saffron 😂. If it was my mum I’d be fuming.
I mean I don't wanna be rude but ....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
6A5F225D-4009-4986-A081-7DE1EF1C6089.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
As a big Gaga fan, I'm offended on her behalf! She's only 35 & Saffron looks older than her in some pics! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So has Saffy B realised she is going to be living in her new pad...............alone?

I think she thought she could convince Tyler to move in soon but now that "relationship" is done and dusted

Reactions: 14
I've always felt sorry for Saffron, I think she's lost and lonely. More money than common sense?
I think she feels so lonely she feels the need to buy her friends with holidays and luxurious presents, never seen anyone do anything nice for her not that she can’t afford it herself but im sure even she would like to be surprised for once

Reactions: 34
Sad she felt like she had to buy a massive house and her 'dream home' when she's just living alone. She could have bought a cute little cosy apartment but no she had to splash the cash. She;s gunna feel lonely as duck in that big house

Reactions: 32
Sad she felt like she had to buy a massive house and her 'dream home' when she's just living alone. She could have bought a cute little cosy apartment but no she had to splash the cash. She;s gunna feel lonely as duck in that big house
I think she had already decided for Tyler that he would be moving in with her before even buying the house or more accurately 5 minutes after meeting instead of letting things play out. Unless she moves her family in with her I can't see her wanting to live on her own in a house that size especially when she can't keep an eye on the oil or do basic household things without Wendy guiding her along. Do we think she will finish the renovations then sell 🤔 or perhaps ask a friend to move in?

Reactions: 11
Breaking news, woman with surgery and similar makeup looks like woman with surgery and similar makeup 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
the first video i’ve watched of saffron’s in months and this recent one just reminded me why i don’t anymore 😭

this part made me laugh the most, “i am SOOO busy just look”

*gymshark story due* to do all day after a 3 day weekend
hope saff is having a well earned rest after her hard day at work 😩🙏 posting a gymshark ad does take a whole day after all, this girl works too hard 🥺

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
hope saff is having a well earned rest after her hard day at work 😩🙏 posting a gymshark ad does take a whole day after all, this girl works too hard 🥺
looks ezzaactly like she’s back to normal then talking about working out and having a chocolate raisin a day and feeling guilty ✨

Reactions: 5
Let’s see a picture of Saffron’s actual face, pre nose job and fillers, and then we can decide Wendy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omgggg I know I keep going at her for her fitness content but it seriously drives me INSANE that she's a gymshark athlete 🥴 How could they approve any story she puts out, no wonder the content's lazy, anything goes huh :unsure: She's (a gymshark athlete) looking to the side while hip thrusting????? Never heard of a neutral spine/neck? And it's not like it's helping her see how off her form is... Her back and leg placement are so off as well and you could she she's struggling with how uncomfortable it is like girl PLSSS she could literally just watch how some of her gymshark colleagues go through exercises cause this is just embarrassing 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 12
OMG her form in her latest Gymshark AD! how does she get away with this. What's with her head bent to the side, shouldn't her chin be tucked under. Her feet look so unstable too?!

Honestly, can someone do a compilation vid showing her bad form and send it to Gymshark lol

Reactions: 12
She has the worst form I have seen considering someone that goes to the gym regularly! Not just that, she have had personal trainers and so on, has no one pointed out her bad form and the low weights she is using?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.