Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, remember how she made his family meet theirs & how she was constantly calling him baby. So full on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think we all knew it wouldn't work out, I feel like he was under pressure right from the start with saffron repeatedly mentioning babies and how they would be moving in together after only being together 5 minutes
Tbh its because these Youtubers have unfulfilled lives and then want to start on their next "project" eg kids, marriage ASAP

Reactions: 11
Tyler’s photo just came up on my explore page, but don’t think I’ve ever seen Wendy comment on Tyler’s photos and now they’ve split up she has.
Is she trying keep him sweet so he doesn’t spill any beans on the Barker’s 😅
i saw this too and found it sooooo weird!

Reactions: 4
First time posting on this thread. Ialways thought it was strange how Tyler was always “uncle Tyler” to Harlow and Lake. I would sit and think how unfair it would be if they split up and in a few years get a new “uncle” etc etc. Children shouldn’t be introduced to new people in relationships as family members, it’s not fair on them. I do feel bad for little Lake though, he seemed to adore Tyler and Tyler seemed to interact with him more than Lakes own parents on the recent holiday vlogs.

Reactions: 18
I dunno whether to CRY or LAUGH!

First time posting on this thread. Ialways thought it was strange how Tyler was always “uncle Tyler” to Harlow and Lake. I would sit and think how unfair it would be if they split up and in a few years get a new “uncle” etc etc. Children shouldn’t be introduced to new people in relationships as family members, it’s not fair on them. I do feel bad for little Lake though, he seemed to adore Tyler and Tyler seemed to interact with him more than Lakes own parents on the recent holiday vlogs.
Is it safe to say that Tyler is daddy material?

Wonder if Saffron’s elongated belly button could be from lipo or yo yo dieting, because I just saw somebody online who lost loads of weight via gastric band and had lipo after for the excess skin and she has the same belly button. There’s nothing wrong with it, it may just be the type of belly button she has but I hope she hasn’t had lipo at such a young age when she doesn’t need it!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Skjermbilde 2021-11-14 kl. 18.27.58.png

"Look how busy I am!"
Posting a couple of ads for your ig story does't make up a full time job? This is like nothing compared to a real job.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 865597

"Look how busy I am!"
Posting a couple of ads for your ig story does't make up a full time job? This is like nothing compared to a real job.
Just came to the say the same thing! “For people who don’t think I am busy”.. half these things say “post story for gymshark”.. I’ve just completed a 7 day week of working 9-5 just to get Tuesday off. She’s completely confused about the real world.

I’m guessing her definition of busy is having something to do that day and not just lounging about.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did anyone see Imogen's tiktok about wanting Jed to propose to her and it not being a joke lmaoo. Haven't they known each other for a year?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.