Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her toap tip fir keeping her outfits clean in manky Shein bags. Probably unwashed new outfits as well.

The howling wet towels are probably cleaner than the stuff just "new" oot the sweat factories thats travelled across the world and covered in fuck knows what's shite and chemicals 🤢

Reactions: 2

lollie75

Chatty Member
yip but she never does mark any these videos ad/gifted. I also doubt she is paying tax on all her earnings on tiktok/vintit either.
Leona has been to the same place but she’s put ‘invite’ in her caption 🤔

Spanor511

VIP Member
Is she having me on with her pronunciation of some words? Does she over exaggerate to make herself sound more Scottish because the way she pronounces clothes in her last video, it doesn’t even sound like a word !
She’s an absolute walloper. Love how she’s pronouncing Vinted properly now though. Hiyaaaaa Sadie Hen. That hairband man.

ohdoris

VIP Member
Can’t wait for her free undeclared ad lip fillers, hope her lips look like yellow sticker sausages.

• Haha

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Same, the thought of dealing with my kids with a hangover 🤢 no thanks! I'd rather not bother unless someone is willing to take them the whole weekend 😂
I need a weekend and an extra week now 😂😂😂 even the thought of drinking then the hangover 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha

smartyparty

Fuck shes no aged well, the video shes posted was last May, she needs to give up the gifted botox its done nothing for her