Sadie Queen #2 Patron Saint o Vintit. Hoose is always mokkit but she’d eat herself if she was chocklit!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to think because it’s a Euro camp it will be filled with families like her. Anyone I know that goes to Italy, goes there to avoid families like hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Spain would be better suited for that type of holiday. I can't understand a drinking holiday to Italy to be honest. To me uts more of a lovey dovey romantic holiday. Just me though. Unless they are trying for Sadie the Patron Saint of Vinted to meet the Pope 😂😂😂😂 maybe put Celtic strip on the weans to meet him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Celtic fans cheering on Scotland mmm I think just by looking at the scheme queens they will in fact be the minority of them that in fact cheers the green isle! I mean she once celebrated st paddy's day in gran Canaria, she's practically irish 🇮🇪🍀
Aye nearly got banned from the airline cause she was acting like an hole & drinking her own drink🙄 all posts fa that got deleted.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
We were looking at Lake Garda for next year. I've always wanted to go to Italy, and we all love Italian food. It doesn't strike me as the place Sadie snow & wee handsome Jamesy would go. I feel sorry for other poor people paid for a holiday, and they all turn up 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Happy hoalidays Mon show them ur outfit jamesy”
Aw give the boy a bloody break it’s 3 in the morning her heeds wasted with tik tok

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you think the wean has his sisters bug but they still went on holiday anyway 🤢

• Sad
Pure Mintit
---

Widnae pass it bye her selfish hole
And then they’ll all the trying to claim back off Jet2 that they caught a sickness big over there. That post about the holiday park….looks awful like an ad, although she’s saying it’s not. Unless this is her trying to beg for more free holidays.

Reactions: 8
And then they’ll all the trying to claim back off Jet2 that they caught a sickness big over there. That post about the holiday park….looks awful like an ad, although she’s saying it’s not. Unless this is her trying to beg for more free holidays.
You can hear the wean in that video saying about his tummy n the toilet 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Getting called a bleep on holiday, clearly that guy had her sussed out right away 😂 sorry to anyone who has been but that bit she is at is like Craig Tara abroad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Getting called a bleep on holiday, clearly that guy had her sussed out right away 😂 sorry to anyone who has been but that bit she is at is like Craig Tara abroad 😂
It looks absolutely shite. Someone clearly got the measure of her. Trying to be a wideo. Cringe.

Reactions: 11
That’s it over a minute (meaning she will get paid) where the duck are they, looks terrible like some sort of shelter accommodation 😂

Reactions: 4