Sadie Bass

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow her?
I really liked her to start with and now she is getting too full of herself, as they all do.
I don’t understand how she does influencing as a full time job with only 69k followers

Does anyone follow her?
I really liked her to start with and now she is getting too full of herself, as they all do.
I don’t understand how she does influencing as a full time job with only 69k followers

Yes I follow! Goes on about red flag guys all the time... yet flies to ibiza to go see a guy she's met once she's a serious red flag herself

Reactions: 3
Oh thank god someone started a thread on this!! I followed her because I loved that I could relate to her shape etc but this Ibiza behaviour is seriously weird? First of all joking that he’s a murderer… not really funny given how many women have been murdered on dates but ok. Then the story about her having too much to drink and getting “sassy” just sounds like what every anxiety ridden girl says when they embarrass themselves, kick off and act like children when they’ve had a few too many. She even referenced him saying something about trying to walk off in flip flops.. so she sulked off in the middle of Ibiza from a guy she’s only met once before???

Sorry bit of a rant 😂 but none of the above is hot girl summer chill vibes hun.. it’s desperado unstable bad drunk girl vibes. Really disappointed.

Reactions: 1
She’s just gotten far too big for her boots, just posts tik toks of her eye bleeping herself and all this tarot bullshit acting like she’s an expert

As someone who went to school and college with her I can honestly say she is NOTHING like how she now portrays herself on social media. You guys can ask me anything but I don't know if its too relevant as she has gotten older, but she is very fake from what she shows on her instagram. She puts on quite an act.

She goes above and beyond for some dick which is how she was in school, she had a boyfriend when she was 16 and the guy was over 25 :sick: then dated a few guys in our year group, but then pretty much had a different boyfriend for every season during college, like she bounces from different men quickly. It was hard to keep up and she didn't have a good reputation from it to be honest.

Only 6 months ago she was crying and absolutely heartbroken about her ex Dom that tattoo artist but went to Ibiza with a complete stranger and seems all loved up now...? she didn't even give herself time to move on 😂 I do think she seeks validation from men which is quite sad

As someone who went to school and college with her I can honestly say she is NOTHING like how she now portrays herself on social media. You guys can ask me anything but I don't know if its too relevant as she has gotten older, but she is very fake from what she shows on her instagram. She puts on quite an act.

She goes above and beyond for some dick which is how she was in school, she had a boyfriend when she was 16 and the guy was over 25 :sick: then dated a few guys in our year group, but then pretty much had a different boyfriend for every season during college, like she bounces from different men quickly. It was hard to keep up and she didn't have a good reputation from it to be honest.

Only 6 months ago she was crying and absolutely heartbroken about her ex Dom that tattoo artist but went to Ibiza with a complete stranger and seems all loved up now...? she didn't even give herself time to move on 😂 I do think she seeks validation from men which is quite sad
Yea so my view is number 1: how does she make money on 70k followers and secondly she bleeping loves to go on about working class, I am working class but I don’t bleeping get my tits out and act like I’m all that…or maybe I should and then maybe I’d be able to rent in London, the reason I started this thread is that she actually lives in my old flat in Balham that I lived in, and adored, for 2 years and she has my best friends bedroom, but we paid quite a lot for it so I don’t understand how she earns this much from 70k followers , and when she moved into my old house she had 49k and had already given up her job

Reactions: 2

this doesn’t surprise me at all. I think she is trying super hard to be a “cool girl” type. We all know girls like her so she’s not unique and I don’t think we can judge her on it as it seems as a huge gen z trend. All I know is that for some people flying to ibiza for a few chill days with a guy they’ve started seeing is a pretty cool thing to do. However her trip just screamed immature and validation seeking. Even the way she talks to the camera in that weird tone of voice.. like babyish or patronising?

Above all I just think it’s a real shame because she has a fab platform to be the perfect influencer for mid size, she is stunning! But recently it’s just become about guys, astrology and whatever else I didn’t follow for 😂

Yea so my view is number 1: how does she make money on 70k followers and secondly she bleeping loves to go on about working class, I am working class but I don’t bleeping get my tits out and act like I’m all that…or maybe I should and then maybe I’d be able to rent in London, the reason I started this thread is that she actually lives in my old flat in Balham that I lived in, and adored, for 2 years and she has my best friends bedroom, but we paid quite a lot for it so I don’t understand how she earns this much from 70k followers , and when she moved into my old house she had 49k and had already given up her job
Agreed! she used to be working class and now she is in a very fortunate position, I guess she talks about it to seem more relatable even though she is quite out of touch now. I'm really shocked as well that she was able to quit working her full time office job and just be an online influencer with as little of followers as she has?

My best bet is that she does do Ad's pretty much every week and she's also an ambassador for that lingerie/swim wear brand Pour Moi so they must pay loads. I've always thought to myself how easy life would be as an influencer 😂

Aww no way! if you don't mind me asking, how much was rent roughly? I can imagine its got to be in the near thousands per person 😭

oh my goddd so glad she finally has a thread!! Did anyone ever find out what that secret trip was she went on this summer where her friend had to take over her insta???

Bet this “Ibiza boy” loves having his ego stroked knowing she never stops talking about him and neither do her followers lol

It was £1100 for my friends room, but this was in 2018 and I’ve had 2 kids by now 😂😅

I hate how she always highlights how she is from a working class background constantly, she thinks it makes her above everyone else (ironically), it’s what she thinks is her USP, but what I don’t get is how you could give up a job with so few followers compared to other influencers

Reactions: 1
How did she manage to go on that Spotify ibiza trip when shes not really that popular? shes with some big influencers and love islanders who are "current"

My imposter syndrome could never lol

How did she manage to go on that Spotify ibiza trip when shes not really that popular? shes with some big influencers and love islanders who are "current"

My imposter syndrome could never lol
I know I feel like she must be a reserve and someone cancelled last minute surely hahaha. Also these stories dancing with the boys is so embarrassing and just screams how desperate she is to make “ibiza boy” jealous now they aren’t a thing anymore. You can bet she has been crying over him even though she played a good act of being a cool girl.

I know I feel like she must be a reserve and someone cancelled last minute surely hahaha. Also these stories dancing with the boys is so embarrassing and just screams how desperate she is to make “ibiza boy” jealous now they aren’t a thing anymore. You can bet she has been crying over him even though she played a good act of being a cool girl.
Are they not a thing anymore?? what happened 😲

Does anyone else think any time she says she’s in a bad head space (which usually comes after going to Ibiza or being out every night of the week) that she’s on a massive come down from coke?
Because I was exactly like that living in Balham/Clapham (her flat to be exact) and having too much sniff I would be on a massive come down and reevaluate my life, like she seems to do every week now or at least after every major event 😂

I just found this thread after seeing the Spotify flight video, was that all going on up in the air? The poor crew! I hope nobody was afraid of flying because if I was on that flight I would be hyperventilating and preparing for death. I'm desperate to know where she disappeared to, I'm expecting an ITV or Netflix dating show.

I just found this thread after seeing the Spotify flight video, was that all going on up in the air? The poor crew! I hope nobody was afraid of flying because if I was on that flight I would be hyperventilating and preparing for death. I'm desperate to know where she disappeared to, I'm expecting an ITV or Netflix dating show.
Yeah it was really distasteful how she was also joining in trying to be one of the lads, jumping up and down on a plane like ... surely she should know better to just not do that? especially someone who suffers with anxiety so she says

She still hasn't spoken about disappearing for a few weeks but I do think its a big show that'll be shown on TV, not sure about dating? seems out of reach for her because of all the inner issues she has atm