Sadie Bass

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow wow wow… tells us it’s a shame we all don’t prioritise our “wellbeing” whilst she has a PAID FOR day at a spa that charges over £100 for massages and facials.

Really Sadie? Bit tone deaf right now
Again I will say it, I don’t understand how she can make money off of instagram with such few followers compared to other influencers. Her follower count barely went up after that reality show she was on

2CD3565D-C886-4A11-9E86-CC25C223086F.png

She literally just wrote this tonight I swear, she pretends to be all sex positive and lgbt focused but it is all for show

Reactions: 2
Again I will say it, I don’t understand how she can make money off of instagram with such few followers compared to other influencers. Her follower count barely went up after that reality show she was on
I think the jobs she does have are more in depth than a lot of influencer work, she is basically a model for poir moi and/or curvy Kate I think? She seems to work loads with them.

I think the jobs she does have are more in depth than a lot of influencer work, she is basically a model for poir moi and/or curvy Kate I think? She seems to work loads with them.
Yes agree, I like that she is a regular model for those brands and now new look. Just to clarify I do like the work she does modelling! I feel like that’s when you see her true self/size etc and it’s lovely.

What I don’t like is all this bull**** about mAnIfEsTiNg and avoiding “Darren’s” and self currrrr when I think she’s just a typical 20s hot mess all over the place still learning how to get her tit together gal who is most likely toxic in a relationship (in the most non dangerous way) so therefore needs to stop preaching to everyone, ESPECIALLY the easily influenced younger girls that follow her about how their life will obv be better if they get £100 massages and just “manifest” what they want duhhhh!

So Ibiza guy from the summer being James from the show makes sense now 😂

0B802657-5547-4270-8F87-590FF8D17A36.png
Yes so triggering because of hurting your knee. I’ve just gotten out of hospital after having a fish hook in my eye and I’m now blind in my right eye. I might be triggered going fishing again but yes ok hun it’s triggering for you to go to a club 😂 this girl is sooooo full of herself it’s embarrassing she thinks she is the hottest thing ever

• Heart
Lol she is in Rachel Leary's vlog saying her and Rachel look alike.... they look nothing alike 😂 😂 😂 she somehow always manages to make everything about herself

Reactions: 1
Can anyone take one for the team and watch her YouTube vid about Ibiza boy and summarise haha

I actually really like her in general and I feel bad she's taking tiktok comments about her fashion sense to heart.. but I do hate most things she wears 🥲

I actually really like her in general and I feel bad she's taking tiktok comments about her fashion sense to heart.. but I do hate most things she wears 🥲
I don’t understand tho.. she is basic, with her “huns”, bottomless brunches etc. And I say that with no malice, I’m defo basic a lot of the time 😂 but yeh does she think her outfits are high fashion or even high street? It’s all online retailers aimed at gen z, not well made but it sells because it’s on trend. She really suits the floral dresses and figure hugging midis etc but the massive jeans (what’s with the waist being 10x too big do they do it to look slimmer??) and corsets, lingerie bodies and super short skirts just do not work on her figure at all.

Hopefully it does encourage her in a way to branch out and maybe explore more high street staple items that she can dress up or down and will last beyond 1 season! I’d love to see it

• Heart
Her assumptions video 😱😱 some of them were so harsh but I think we were all thinking them too 🤣

I know it's been a while since anythings been posted on here. But it seems she got a job and now does nothing but complain about having a job??

I know it's been a while since anythings been posted on here. But it seems she got a job and now does nothing but complain about having a job??
Yeah I noticed this too! typical 😂 shes also commuting from Bristol to London which seems LONG

Does anyone know what does now? my guess is that it might be a retail job as its the weekend

Her accent has definitely got more Bristolian since she moved back there! I’m sure that’s normal when you’re in your home environment but her stories made me lol the accent jumped out