Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Does anyone else think she tries really hard to speak like she’s a roadman?? Yutes, do you get me etc etc??

She is very posh and white 😂
100% the cringiest thing ever! I went to school with her and all the white kids would use slang and "roadman" lingo, it was really common but it cringes me out when Sadie speaks like that, even as a joke

I wouldn't say she's posh tbh she grew up in the poorer sides in a small council house

Reactions: 4

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
As someone who went to school and college with her I can honestly say she is NOTHING like how she now portrays herself on social media. You guys can ask me anything but I don't know if its too relevant as she has gotten older, but she is very fake from what she shows on her instagram. She puts on quite an act.

She goes above and beyond for some dick which is how she was in school, she had a boyfriend when she was 16 and the guy was over 25 :sick: then dated a few guys in our year group, but then pretty much had a different boyfriend for every season during college, like she bounces from different men quickly. It was hard to keep up and she didn't have a good reputation from it to be honest.

Only 6 months ago she was crying and absolutely heartbroken about her ex Dom that tattoo artist but went to Ibiza with a complete stranger and seems all loved up now...? she didn't even give herself time to move on 😂 I do think she seeks validation from men which is quite sad

Reactions: 3

Alexandra1990

She’s just a bit of a hot mess.. the whole “let’s go get a tattoo rather than fix our problems” stuff is funny and cute to gen-z but I think she’ll look back when she’s older and cringe.

She also has a very different voice on the show than the annoying one she uses to talk to the camera calling everyone hun, fake and babyish?

I just don’t really know what her angle is because one minute she’s preaching about anxiety and how to manage it and setting boundaries and the next she’s making a joke of making bad decisions and being unstable

hmsizzle

I just found this thread after seeing the Spotify flight video, was that all going on up in the air? The poor crew! I hope nobody was afraid of flying because if I was on that flight I would be hyperventilating and preparing for death. I'm desperate to know where she disappeared to, I'm expecting an ITV or Netflix dating show.

How did she manage to go on that Spotify ibiza trip when shes not really that popular? shes with some big influencers and love islanders who are "current"

My imposter syndrome could never lol
I know I feel like she must be a reserve and someone cancelled last minute surely hahaha. Also these stories dancing with the boys is so embarrassing and just screams how desperate she is to make “ibiza boy” jealous now they aren’t a thing anymore. You can bet she has been crying over him even though she played a good act of being a cool girl.

PizzaB!tch

Does anyone follow her?
I really liked her to start with and now she is getting too full of herself, as they all do.
I don’t understand how she does influencing as a full time job with only 69k followers

Yes I follow! Goes on about red flag guys all the time... yet flies to ibiza to go see a guy she's met once she's a serious red flag herself

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
Watch her outfit reels and try and find one where she doesn’t pop her leg and wink and kiss in each one … I’ll wait

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Alexandra1990

Wow wow wow… tells us it’s a shame we all don’t prioritise our “wellbeing” whilst she has a PAID FOR day at a spa that charges over £100 for massages and facials.

Really Sadie? Bit tone deaf right now

Muad_Dib

Her gen Z tattoos are starting to look quite stupid and overdone now. It's like someone got bored and doodled on her 😔
The best thing about those style of tattoos... is that they're so small, thin and pointless they'll be easier to remove in later life! 🤣

• Haha

Alexandra1990

I think the jobs she does have are more in depth than a lot of influencer work, she is basically a model for poir moi and/or curvy Kate I think? She seems to work loads with them.
Yes agree, I like that she is a regular model for those brands and now new look. Just to clarify I do like the work she does modelling! I feel like that’s when you see her true self/size etc and it’s lovely.

What I don’t like is all this bull**** about mAnIfEsTiNg and avoiding “Darren’s” and self currrrr when I think she’s just a typical 20s hot mess all over the place still learning how to get her shit together gal who is most likely toxic in a relationship (in the most non dangerous way) so therefore needs to stop preaching to everyone, ESPECIALLY the easily influenced younger girls that follow her about how their life will obv be better if they get £100 massages and just “manifest” what they want duhhhh!

Alexandra1990

As someone who went to school and college with her I can honestly say she is NOTHING like how she now portrays herself on social media. You guys can ask me anything but I don't know if its too relevant as she has gotten older, but she is very fake from what she shows on her instagram. She puts on quite an act.

She goes above and beyond for some dick which is how she was in school, she had a boyfriend when she was 16 and the guy was over 25 :sick: then dated a few guys in our year group, but then pretty much had a different boyfriend for every season during college, like she bounces from different men quickly. It was hard to keep up and she didn't have a good reputation from it to be honest.

Only 6 months ago she was crying and absolutely heartbroken about her ex Dom that tattoo artist but went to Ibiza with a complete stranger and seems all loved up now...? she didn't even give herself time to move on 😂 I do think she seeks validation from men which is quite sad
this doesn’t surprise me at all. I think she is trying super hard to be a “cool girl” type. We all know girls like her so she’s not unique and I don’t think we can judge her on it as it seems as a huge gen z trend. All I know is that for some people flying to ibiza for a few chill days with a guy they’ve started seeing is a pretty cool thing to do. However her trip just screamed immature and validation seeking. Even the way she talks to the camera in that weird tone of voice.. like babyish or patronising?

Above all I just think it’s a real shame because she has a fab platform to be the perfect influencer for mid size, she is stunning! But recently it’s just become about guys, astrology and whatever else I didn’t follow for 😂

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
0B802657-5547-4270-8F87-590FF8D17A36.png
Yes so triggering because of hurting your knee. I’ve just gotten out of hospital after having a fish hook in my eye and I’m now blind in my right eye. I might be triggered going fishing again but yes ok hun it’s triggering for you to go to a club 😂 this girl is sooooo full of herself it’s embarrassing she thinks she is the hottest thing ever

• Heart

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
How did she manage to go on that Spotify ibiza trip when shes not really that popular? shes with some big influencers and love islanders who are "current"

My imposter syndrome could never lol

Alexandra1990

Why on earth would you talk about keeping big moves under wraps, pics holding keys… when you’ve moved into another rented flat 😂 is it because she’s now living alone or something??

• Haha

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
2CD3565D-C886-4A11-9E86-CC25C223086F.png

She literally just wrote this tonight I swear, she pretends to be all sex positive and lgbt focused but it is all for show

Laracroft007

Chatty Member

Yea so my view is number 1: how does she make money on 70k followers and secondly she fucking loves to go on about working class, I am working class but I don’t fucking get my tits out and act like I’m all that…or maybe I should and then maybe I’d be able to rent in London, the reason I started this thread is that she actually lives in my old flat in Balham that I lived in, and adored, for 2 years and she has my best friends bedroom, but we paid quite a lot for it so I don’t understand how she earns this much from 70k followers , and when she moved into my old house she had 49k and had already given up her job