Sadie Bass

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's a really nice girl but just makes terrible decisions. Nothing more, nothing less lol

Reactions: 1
Why on earth would you talk about keeping big moves under wraps, pics holding keys… when you’ve moved into another rented flat 😂 is it because she’s now living alone or something??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think she tries really hard to speak like she’s a roadman?? Yutes, do you get me etc etc??

She is very posh and white 😂

Does anyone else think she tries really hard to speak like she’s a roadman?? Yutes, do you get me etc etc??

She is very posh and white 😂
100% the cringiest thing ever! I went to school with her and all the white kids would use slang and "roadman" lingo, it was really common but it cringes me out when Sadie speaks like that, even as a joke

I wouldn't say she's posh tbh she grew up in the poorer sides in a small council house

Reactions: 4
It’s the nails to the camera speaking like a road man, also I really don’t mean to be rude but she did a a story about leather trousers and said she was a size 10 and I just do not believe she is anything but a size 12

It’s the nails to the camera speaking like a road man, also I really don’t mean to be rude but she did a a story about leather trousers and said she was a size 10 and I just do not believe she is anything but a size 12
Ok I hate this. I literally follow her because she’s one of the more curvy influencers which is relatable for (big boobs, not a size 6), however, she has got a belly, is 1000% bigger than me, I legit have abs from the gym and I take a 12/14 in most places!! She is in no way a size 10!!

I also notice her new look dress is missing it’s straps after 1 pic.. I’m guessing they broke.. either advertising poor quality or shoving yourself into too small clothes

Ok I hate this. I literally follow her because she’s one of the more curvy influencers which is relatable for (big boobs, not a size 6), however, she has got a belly, is 1000% bigger than me, I legit have abs from the gym and I take a 12/14 in most places!! She is in no way a size 10!!

I also notice her new look dress is missing it’s straps after 1 pic.. I’m guessing they broke.. either advertising poor quality or shoving yourself into too small clothes
Yes I followed her as well for a curvy influencer, I keep fit and go to the gym 5 days a week but my arse is massive 😂 but she is bigger than me and I am a size 12/14 so I don’t get it, also it’s so annoying that she has skinny arms 😫

Yes I followed her as well for a curvy influencer, I keep fit and go to the gym 5 days a week but my arse is massive 😂 but she is bigger than me and I am a size 12/14 so I don’t get it, also it’s so annoying that she has skinny arms 😫
I also love that her followers have not grown at all since being on that tit dating show

Last edited:
Her gen Z tattoos are starting to look quite stupid and overdone now. It's like someone got bored and doodled on her 😔
The best thing about those style of tattoos... is that they're so small, thin and pointless they'll be easier to remove in later life! 🤣

• Haha
Watch her outfit reels and try and find one where she doesn’t pop her leg and wink and kiss in each one … I’ll wait

• Haha
B18DC5B7-2A76-4D0A-9B65-4CA8B6AF9DD5.jpeg
How on earth is she getting money From influencing for that to be her full time job? These stats are bad

• Wow
She’s just a bit of a hot mess.. the whole “let’s go get a tattoo rather than fix our problems” stuff is funny and cute to gen-z but I think she’ll look back when she’s older and cringe.

She also has a very different voice on the show than the annoying one she uses to talk to the camera calling everyone hun, fake and babyish?

I just don’t really know what her angle is because one minute she’s preaching about anxiety and how to manage it and setting boundaries and the next she’s making a joke of making bad decisions and being unstable

Reactions: 3
She’s just a bit of a hot mess.. the whole “let’s go get a tattoo rather than fix our problems” stuff is funny and cute to gen-z but I think she’ll look back when she’s older and cringe.

She also has a very different voice on the show than the annoying one she uses to talk to the camera calling everyone hun, fake and babyish?

I just don’t really know what her angle is because one minute she’s preaching about anxiety and how to manage it and setting boundaries and the next she’s making a joke of making bad decisions and being unstable
Can confirm the lower, slightly more darker voice she uses is her real voice! the fake baby "HUNS" voice is very staged :sick: I think she fakes her voice cus the higher pitch one is more soft girl vibes I guess

Wow wow wow… tells us it’s a shame we all don’t prioritise our “wellbeing” whilst she has a PAID FOR day at a spa that charges over £100 for massages and facials.

Really Sadie? Bit tone deaf right now