Sad Songs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been in a quite positive mood during the sunny day today. But now that its getting dark my mood is changing again, thanks to SAD. And now I am going all depressed again. So I guess I will listen to these songs and start crying again.

Pathetic isn't it
nope, just do what you have to do to get through it, wallow tonight then fresh tomorrow, speak to your girl and you’ll get through this.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Songs played at friends funerals - because you loved me by Celine Dion and As by george michael and Mary j blige. Also thank you for the days which was played at my mums funeral , the Kirsty MacColl version. I have it tattooed on my foot

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Apologise by One Republic, it had just come out when my friend died. It was played constantly on the radio at the time and every time I hear it now I well up.

• Sad
Mad World cover by Gary Jules is always top of my list.

Other sad songs in my playlists are:
Everytime - Britney Spears
Hope Is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman Like Me to Have, But I Have It - Lana Del Rey
Hurt - Nine Inch Nails
Into Dust - Mazzy Star

My blub list is

Lasgo-cry
Another level-from the heart
Lionel richie-hello
Lene Marlin-heaven is a place nearby
Ellie Goulding-how long will i love you
Celine dion-then you look at me
Bette Mildler-the rose
Diana Ross-if we hold on together
Rita mcNeill-working man
Everytime-Britney spears
Judy boucher-cant be with you tonight
Alex parks-cry
Alex parks-maybe that's what it takes

A different corner by George Michael. Heartbreaking song. Apparently it’s about his one true love Anselmo, who died from HIV/AIDS.

Hate to say it but I HATED Chris Martin’s tribute of it.

Fix you by Coldplay

Small bump and Supermarket Flowers by Ed Sheehan
x
Love George Michael -different corner . I want it at my wedding 😭

Dessree -kisssing you
George Michael -different corner
Jenifer rush,,-powerof love

Love George Michael -different corner . I want it at my wedding 😭

Dessree -kisssing you
George Michael -different corner
Jenifer rush,,-powerof love
I totally forgot about Desree - Kissing you. That song makes me cry soo bad

Reactions: 1
You'll never walk alone always gives me goosebumps. It always did cos I'm a LFC fan but it was played at one of my best friends funerals and now I cry everytime I hear it. Lana Del Rey has done a cover of it and its beautiful
I’m a blue and it makes me cry amd feel emotional too but the version from the old film Carousel. It’s a weepy film anyway but I associate that song and that film with being 8 years old and watching it one weekend when I was having a tit lonely time at school.

Airborne toxic event - sometime around midnight

Beautifully written song about seeing an ex randomly and all the feels that drown you at that point. Not a stereotypically sad song, but the words get me every time.

• Heart
Oh , and Drops of Jupiter . The 'did you miss me while you were looking for yourself ' bit.

That someone just ain't you by The Stray Cats (about someone not over their ex)

Reactions: 1