SaconeJolys #7 You didn’t need to C this so I edited it out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna talking out of her ass 😂😂😂
We don’t film the tantrums, we don’t film the potty training we don’t film anything that will embarrass them.

I’m quite liking Stacey in this programme! Think she’s got the measure of these numpties.
I liked her questions to Jonathan, He danced around them like a professional liar.
But I don’t like her personality and I don’t think she’s good at investigative journalism 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If she is afraid of their behaviour why tf would she have 4 children ?
I think because someone else is usually doing all the donkey work! 😏 Wouldn't want Princess Anna to concern herself with such matters when she's got better things to be doing (such as organising the contents of the wardrobes for the millionth time, counting her cucumber slices and of course practising her thigh gap for her selfie poses).
Besides they all barely ever leave the house as a family. Totally bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Are there any tweets/ posts on the watch ch Twitter about the abuse cold showers? Would guess they 've been deleted asap. Just curious if anyone s got twitter. I 've looked at the w Twitter on Google but can't see replies

Reactions: 1
New to this thread....realise there are much more serious things to comment on but this is bugging me....why does Anna make such a big deal about needing early night and being tired etc?

Reactions: 3
1568238942016.png

look at annas make up line on her forehead and its all in her head. also someone in the comments of this video said anna should do celebrity bake off!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are there any tweets/ posts on the watch ch Twitter about the abuse cold showers? Would guess they 've been deleted asap. Just curious if anyone s got twitter. I 've looked at the w Twitter on Google but can't see replies

Seems to be going after Stacey...

1B6F91DA-B38A-4FDF-90C3-840E5E5DEDAF.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
My short conclusion.....
Gleam did good 😐 there was a LOT that could have been said.... that wasn’t 😐
They controlled the narrative and kept it light.

yeah but look at those profile pictures especially the pouty one!
I’m just posting what I see on the replies on their twitter 😂 (W)
I agree btw 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t have twitter either. Sure hope someone brings it up!

So if I saw the pair, I’d be shouting from my car “hey child exploiters!” or telling them off to their face. Shaming them is the farthest I’d go. I’m not into reporting to CPS or contacting brands, however, I can completely understand the concerns when doing so. Maybe if I lived in the UK I’d be more assertive with contacting brand deals. I just feel so overwhelmed by media & see how people are...there will always be ass-kissers, etc. Stupid people basically. Irritates me how I used to enjoy watching them years ago. Even their little live streams. Barf.

As far as Stacey’s interview, I don’t foresee there being any way to watch it in the US, right? Probably better off not watching? Thanks for the updates though!

New to this thread....realise there are much more serious things to comment on but this is bugging me....why does Anna make such a big deal about needing early night and being tired etc?
She's a very simple person. Putting on makeup, doing her hair, getting waxed so she's "as bare as Emilia", baking, doing her workout, eating and going to bed are basically what she writes out on her daily to do list that is in blocks of 30 minutes. She really doesn't have much else to talk about.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Alot of tweets about the show.
Lots not liking J saying how controlling he is etc etc.
Many feeling sorry for Anal as she came across as she really wouldn't mind if all the filming stops, but J is in charge I don't think he could ever stop filming, his ego is far too big.

1568239681319.png

I dont think anna does i think shes pretty materialistic too.

1568239775171.png

1568239891463.png

1568240007132.png

anna couldnt less as long as she gets her luxury lifestyle!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.